Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora Expansion: The High Seas [publish 23]

Started by Xeen, July 04, 2011, 10:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

Thanks for that update. :)

As I posted a strange bug already I would like to know now, why the pet leashes are gone and if it's possible to craft them in any way?
Tys

"My name is my name."

Ely

Can we get some info on "grandfathering" accts. Im happy to strip n close my extra 2, but is this some way of moving chars from on acct to another, think I read a post on runUO about doing this.

King Lorcain

Good work guys, sounds like a lot of work gone into this update.

Just one question though- why have you stopped the enhanced version working?

Hollenbach

OK,

So I patched up to the end (7.0.15.1) or whatever it is, and when I tried to log on it just stayed at the Verifying Account screen.  After numerous attempts, I re-downloaded UO from the pandora website (with 7.0.15 included) and re installed razor.  Now, nothing... I cant log in. Razor crashes every time and it still just stays on the verifying account page.   any suggestions??

zabkin

I am having the same problem on 3 pc's.  The client stays on verifying account.  Anyone have an idea?  I have downloaded it on 3 pc's and all 3 are doing it.

Awesome job everyone involved with this expansion!!!!

Falada

We all have this problem. And there are i think 3 posts now about this prob.  :lol: (you all see, we need this "new posts since last login"-button  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: )
greets Fala

Sataro

Same problem here. Downloaded everything last night. Game worked for me. Played around for a while. Get back up from some sleep & now stuck at verifying screen.

zelos

I had the same problem,
the solution for me was to disable firewall blocking for new installed client (7.0.15.1).

King Kong

Yeah firewall , you need to add you a exception in Firewall

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Miz3r

*facepalm* i just wasted a day downloading the install file for uo thinking it was already prepatched to the required state.

Was kicking myself when i realized it was at 7.0.3.0, as i already had that install.

o well patching atm, so hope to get in game soon.

Nigel Horns

Anyone else loosing their home?  I am on magicina tram upper ne side   with new patch my home is now filled with trees on the interior.  At first i thought i could keep it, but alas a gm said i have to go as it will be gone soon.....  Too bad i loved it there and wish i could sta :( y

Maggdalena

Housing is no longer allowed on Magincia - for the houses that were there, staff contacted who they could reach to let them know.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Kronen

Quote from: "Ely"Can we get some info on "grandfathering" accts. Im happy to strip n close my extra 2, but is this some way of moving chars from on acct to another, think I read a post on runUO about doing this.

i would also like info about this please.  and ability to xfer those characters from my 4th and 5th accounts like ely suggests would be awesome ^^

Maggdalena

"Grandfathering" indicates that because you were already allowed to have 5 accounts, the rule will not change for you.  If you did not already have 5 accounts at the time of this change, you will not be able to create over 3 accounts per household without special permission of King Konstantine.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Kronen

oh i see, tyvm for clarifying.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111