Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wanna Hear From You!

Started by King Kong, June 28, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empati

suggestion;nevv imbue property on armors for block only enemies casting focus effect vvith %50 cap maybe more but not %100(vvho got casting focus he can hit double spell damage vvith casting one spell,1 damage is normal spell damage and 2, damage probably casting focus effect so i am just talking about 2,damage)
vvhy ; i do explain it under other topic 'the most hated and boring subject to ever bring up',, thank you

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Empati on August 05, 2016, 11:01:46 AM
suggestion;nevv imbue property on armors for block only enemies casting focus effect vvith %50 cap maybe more but not %100(vvho got casting focus he can hit double spell damage vvith casting one spell,1 damage is normal spell damage and 2, damage probably casting focus effect so i am just talking about 2,damage)
vvhy ; i do explain it under other topic 'the most hated and boring subject to ever bring up',, thank you

Told you before, it's not a property that makes em do "twice" the damage, it's part of having higher intelligent.. It doesn't double the dmg, just adds a portion which is armor ignoring
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Empati

Quote from: GM NollKoll on August 05, 2016, 08:38:12 PM
Quote from: Empati on August 05, 2016, 11:01:46 AM

Told you before, it's not a property that makes em do "twice" the damage, it's part of having higher intelligent.. It doesn't double the dmg, just adds a portion which is armor ignoring
i did try it again,, did try it on monsters too,so i am sure its same as like double hit,2,damage can broke your spells,also you said vvariors can heal fast vvith bandage's,its not, any spell  alvvays make fingers slip to your enemy so you cant heal your self good vvith bandage also,can you check it again?i am just trying to offer solve it,i think this is vvill be problem,maybe nevv property can vvork against all spells to block like evasion vvith %10 chance cap,thank you

Empati

suggestion;i really vvant to see pvp rank revvard stone vvith some special items for all class and for every pvp rank except scrapper ;)
vvhy; its really hard to get high pvp rank,and i think its should be revvard,so people can do more field pvp and they are can try to get high pvp rank,thank you

Miki McNaughty

I have 1 Suggestion and 1 Question!

I would like to see colored nets back on Pandora. I know they used to be inside fished up SOS chest on occasion. I was told sometimes you might get one on Kathooloo. I am not sure I have never gotten one. I would love to see them randomly appear in a chest, or a corpse.

Thanks,
Miki

My question is, why are some pets unable to skill past 100? Some pets skill into the 130s
[ex Greater Dragon]. I am rather sure some of the newer pets are stopping at 100 skill. Tho its GM it should be able to skill past. Anyway, I'm just curious!

Thanks!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Empati

suggestion;vvhen gargoyle class is character is died they can still fly like flying gargoyle ghost ;)

vvhy;human and elf class can ride their ethy if they are already ride ethy before die,vvhy not gargoyle class?only problem is people can scare if they are see flying death garg ghost ;P thy

Des Sanct

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on August 13, 2016, 04:10:59 AM
I have 1 Suggestion and 1 Question!

I would like to see colored nets back on Pandora. I know they used to be inside fished up SOS chest on occasion. I was told sometimes you might get one on Kathooloo. I am not sure I have never gotten one. I would love to see them randomly appear in a chest, or a corpse.

Thanks,
Miki

My question is, why are some pets unable to skill past 100? Some pets skill into the 130s
[ex Greater Dragon]. I am rather sure some of the newer pets are stopping at 100 skill. Tho its GM it should be able to skill past. Anyway, I'm just curious!

Thanks!

Colored nets do still spawn. They are very rare but I can assure you they spawn. As far as your pet's skills, I could be wrong here, but I do believe you need to do the taming bods in order to obtain pet power scrolls in order to raise up over 100.

ieshabones

can we get the sea horses set to 1 pet slot. We can't use them to fight or even train them up.

and can we get something to add spell channeling to fishing poles.

Flint Fireforge

I tend to agree no reason seahorse shouldn't be 1 slot pet. Even trained they suck at combat. Would also like to see a decent sea pet. The sea wyrm is not bad but something new always welcome.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Empati

sea horse's like a nightmare's they just have good resist's,i agree 4 pet slot too much for sea horse but 1 slot is lovv,i think its should be 2 slot and this is fair thy,

Empati

suggestion;nevv  very stronger tameble pet vvith 9 slots and 120,1 taming require,its should spavvn every vveek once,

vvhy;its hard to get 9 slots open and hard to get 125 taming also,but players have chance to get 9 slots open and 125 taming ps vvithout donation,i knovv pandora already have many great tameble pets,but i like to see hardest tameble pet and i think ppl vvill like this ;) thy

Maztek

So after being on this server for 4 days my one and only complaint is to add more things to kill in the newb dungeon!!! please!! lol.

Or meet us (newbs) halfway and at least make the single, and the 3x newb token lesser-mob drops a different object/graphic - something larger and easier to click and drag would save a lot of irritation for the newer players in my humble opinion. Spending an extra 3-5 seconds trying to click a single token is mind numbing.  I'm sure there are workarounds or a way to auto-loot but the point I'm going for is: We want that beginner area to pique the interest of wandering UO players coming into Pandora to stick around. Even though the devs did a fantastic job creating a system for new players to catch up... I've seen players who are looking for a new shard to call home reject it for stuff even more silly than this rant. I personally was able to ignore it as it is admittedly incredibly trivial, but hey, Noll said "nothing is too small" when he made this post so I digress :P

On a positive note. The playerbase here is exceptionally receptive to new players. Unlike the typical vast majority of the shards out there. I had explored 6-7 other shards before I found this one. Spent 2-3 days on the majority of them before moving on and my greatest reason for leaving was due to a total lack of communication both in game and my attempts to join guilds on the forums. Hell I even joined a discord channel for a shard and it was like talking to a brick wall. I'll leave names out of this as it would be bad form, but one shard I tried had 500+ active according to the counter. I made a very simple, informative guild recruitment pm to 4 different GMs. Made sure to follow their given templates for asking to join and all that jazz, and that was more than a week ago. not a single one has responded yet.

Within the first 30 minutes of logging into Pandora I had an in-game player asking me if I needed help. And before my paperdoll even said my account was more than a day old both Empati and Flint had responded to me in the forums. Empati was the first so I've now made my home in HB. Him and a couple others have already given me so much that I'm damn near a couple days from shedding my young status already.

Maintain this trend and without a doubt this shard will grow and flourish.

Edit: Totally lost my attention span and missed the "suggestion" and "why" format you asked for hahahaha.

tl;dr
"Suggestion":Make the new player tokens a larger image/object so the single drop and 3x drops aren't tiny as hell.
"Why?": Because it's annoying lol.

Empati

i do agree that nevvbie dungeon can have more monsters and can drop more tokens from each monster,you can add everything you vvant to loot on uos-autoloot,so you dont have get suffer vvith it ;)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Maztek on August 19, 2016, 07:22:26 PM

tl;dr
"Suggestion":Make the new player tokens a larger image/object so the single drop and 3x drops aren't tiny as hell.
"Why?": Because it's annoying lol.

Can just multiply the drop, so the minimum amount of coins will be the big stack, and just do the same for the prces on the stone.. simple fix!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Empati

suggestion; make nevv barrel for exchange tvvo 125 ps for one random 125 ps

vvhy;i do offer exchange ps about 125 ps before,i see novv gm's right to dont accept it,so i do nevv suggestion about it,i have many 125 ps not useless,i vvant to try my chance to get nevv ones,thy

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman