Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wanna Hear From You!

Started by King Kong, June 28, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maztek

So someone here showed me how to use the uos autoloot properly, (i was used to razor's version bugging out and crashing constantly so i didnt use it). Needless to say I retract my statement about drag and dropping the coins, I was able to clear the whole dungeon and get my tokens in half the time it would've normally taken me

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Maztek on August 22, 2016, 04:35:21 AM
So someone here showed me how to use the uos autoloot properly, (i was used to razor's version bugging out and crashing constantly so i didnt use it). Needless to say I retract my statement about drag and dropping the coins, I was able to clear the whole dungeon and get my tokens in half the time it would've normally taken me

Ah awesome, can still change it, but gives me a bit more time doing so.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Flint Fireforge

These would be real cool as either a vet reward or p coin item. http://www.uoguide.com/Sheep_Statue
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Empati

i like this sheep statue ;)if its can give use all leather type randomly this is can be great thy

ieshabones

can we get a luck statue that adds luck?
Have it so it adds XXX amount of luck for either a half hour or an hour and have it set you can only use it every 12-24 hours.
maybe put it in the donation store and the vote token store

Miki McNaughty

The beautiful Elder Wyrm pcoin mob, where is it? Does it exist? Is it a fable?  Can it's existence be proven? Please add more spawns into shard so the possibility of being killed by one becomes reality! I'm 4 years in and I have never even spotted a track! 

Thanks,

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Johana

The Elder Wyrm spawns South East of the Chaos shrine and another on an island North West T2A and can only be gotten to by boat or sea horse.

Miki McNaughty

When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman