Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belegerandh

When do we have the fundraiser to buy the mayor a home of his own? lol

Really, I don't think anyone actually -cared- about IECM and P^M being in the same faction except that the surprise escalated into this on the forum.

Kinda silly when I've been at the hospital all day with my grandfather who had a stroke this morning and people fight over something so retarded as this shit. Well, and myself arguing with something so retarded as a self-proclaimed mayor included. Sorry, Mr Maya.  :oops:  How about getting those animals put back on Barrier Island for us?

Articus

Risk Vs Reward Had 86 replys. We only have 60 something here, :(

I think that is the real number we should worry about, forget Punkte........

Come one people this is an online foum, WE CAN do this......

Belegerandh

Not sure what we're doing but getting some attention collectively lol

The potential this faction had would have been staggering but looks kinda shot to hell now.

Trinsic Mayor

Kinda silly when I've been at the hospital all day with my grandfather who had a stroke this morning and people fight over something so retarded as this shit

I hope he is ok thats pretty shitty, but instead of insulting me for 40 mintues you can tend to that?I have dealt with people like you,and a few of your clown friends before. The first people to run thier mouths, the first to call the police.Im glad you guys  only arguement tactics are"your a real fin Sherlock Holms"(yes spelled wrong),"your fin stupid",those are some real mature statements.The next time I see a political debate on television, I will watch/listen for those lines.Also thanks for banning me from your "public town" was I the first person?That in itself should be worth a "donatable item" for a house, considering I dont own any at the current time. Well that is  according to you so everyone please help me out :cry: .

pskarren

wow a lot has happened since i wrote this 4 days ago...

here is the problem with icem and p^m in the same faction(in my eyes).
the original intent of factions were to have big alliance more or less fighting
each other for the control of towns. Instead its more inter faction fighting than
fighting other factions.

p^m and icem are the 2 strongest guilds in game UO is a close third. so if you have
the 2 strongest guilds in same faction why would anyone ever want to join any other faction besides that faction...

are you with me?

that why the admins wanted to break up TB..

I come on here to have fun...

btw klone they have never won when its 3 vs 3...

and i dont wanna hear any baloney about anything i told you guys we were going com..

its up to you guys i have left factions/guild i dont feel i should be in faction just for a silly robe.

I would like some 10 vs 10 fights i remember bigger battles than that, but thats why i joined faction to fight at the bases. that's why i was pissed when we were in same faction i don't have anything against any of you except hocus pocus.. .lol

so for the good of pandora we should not be in same faction

are you with me
?

Belegerandh

Quote from: "Trinsic Mayor"I hope he is ok thats pretty shitty, but instead of insulting me for 40 mintues you can tend to that?I have dealt with people like you,and a few of your clown friends before. The first people to run thier mouths, the first to call the police.Im glad you guys only arguement tactics are"your a real fin Sherlock Holms"(yes spelled wrong),"your fin stupid",those are some real mature statements.The next time I see a political debate on television, I will watch/listen for those lines.Also thanks for banning me from your "public town" was I the first person?That in itself should be worth a "donatable item" for a house, considering I dont own any at the current time. Well that is according to you so everyone please help me out :cry: .

Don't patronize me with your shit, dude. You don't know me or my family; I was making an illustration about how I went from serious to something ridicuous. Ya, ridiculous like you saying we had private coin mobs, have a player town that shouldn't be called one (as if you're actually a mayor in UO lol), and other topic derailing kindergarten remarks with no validity.

I wager if someone donated and Kon gave them a coin mob then that's their business and not for a juvenile tattletale to run his mouth about it.

Merriam-Webster defines 'tattletale' as:

: one that tattles : informer

Examples of TATTLETALE

1. <don't be such a tattletale and tell me about every little thing your sister does>

First Known Use of TATTLETALE
Related to TATTLETALE
Synonyms: betrayer, canary [slang], deep throat, fink, informant, nark [British], rat, rat fink, snitch, snitcher, squealer, stoolie, stool pigeon, talebearer, tattler, informer, telltale, whistle-blower

So bring some damn facts to the table the next time you want to blow on someone else's whistle and people may not make easy fun of you: facts concerning your innuendos about us taking advantage somehow of Kon's graciousness or doing anything else untoward. That kinda shit 9your accusations) really warrants some personal attention from upstairs because that's a serious matter. Like I said, have some damn facts before pointing your finger instead of poorly articulating what you wish was true in a vapid caveman parser.

As far as the rest of P^M goes I don't have any problems with them nor have any issues in sharing a faction with them. I have some friended to my house and they've been respectful of that so it's good enough. The 'field', however, is another story entirely. I let them make those decisions and I don't go hunting for any of them.

Dleatherus

QuoteIm glad you guys only arguement tactics are"your a real fin Sherlock Holms"(yes spelled wrong),"your fin stupid",those are some real mature statements

i'm afraid my mature statements ran out when i politely and painstakingly addressed each of your points, had you friended to the guild house so you can see everything is fine and you make comments like ... 'see, the two resource boxes are stacked one on top of the other, that proves it' .. i ask it proves wot .. you reply that the server crashed cos of resource box exploits and our stacked boxes proves it .. i say we never exploit and ya say yer a liar and this is the proof

seriously mate, it's like trying to talk to somebody who believes the moon landings were a hoax .. they see some small easily explained abnormality, and a conspiracy is in place ... never mind how much real evidence is put forward that explains the abnormaility

and yes lol .. you ARE the first person ever banned from that section of the town ... i got tired of you telling me/us that we should make everything public .. kon specifically asked that the teleporters NOT be made public and we are respecting his request ..it wos explained to you, to your comments of 'bullshit' and 'liar'

you will still be able to use all the rune books and library resources when they go in, i do however have the right to keep idiots from my front door telling me that i have no right to have my guildhouse in our player run town :-)

pskarren

may i ask why u guys even dignify a response?? i just put guys like this on ignore.  oh yes spell check works here.. so not to sure why he miss spells

Bobby Digital

/grabs popcorn
/grabs soda

Watches as a Thread HiJack gets a little Nutty..... this shit is funnier than Comedy Central..... I really enjoy playing with ALL of you.. yes ALL of you!

btw Trinsic... I have no beef with you bro, but throwing accusations of exploits being overlooked by Staff ie. Konstantine or Gizmo is serious business... I've dealt extensively with Kon and Giz both and I highly doubt they'd allow anything UNFAIR take place on this server.. I can almost GUARANTEE it. Just Sayin....

Belegerandh

Why bother? because he's running his impertinent mouth in the forum -and- in [c about IECM exploiting the game. I'd like to see these accusations presented with facts before he attempts to publicly defame someone/an entity in a public forum (searchable by Google because this matters to some people more than me .. something to think about when we have players ingame with $$ and who take this far more seriously).

It's one thing to throw some weight around and 'show out' .. that's competitive guy stuff. But personal shit like that? That's crossing some barriers and should be addressed before people start picking up on it and running with it.

Belegerandh

Thanks, Bobby. Same.

Dleatherus

agreed bel ..it's why i tried to address each of his points individually ... but all it got met with wos 'this is proof' and 'yer a liar trying to fool everybody, but i see through your schemes' all i can do is shrug and walk away ... i shouldn't have lost my temper with him, and dropped more F bombs in 45 minutes than i usually do in a month lol, for that i take personal responsibility and apologise, but seriously, the line has been crossed when somebody is accusing me personally of hacking/exploiting and when i explain they take it as proof becos i'm a liar lol

'nuff sed :-)

Belegerandh

Ya, I missed a day of work .. hell, my whole day seeing about my grandfather and the little prick tells me I should see to that. Dude, that worked my Tabasco  :lol:

Rachel

To Trinsic

Also this isn't a political debate.

Rachel

Also while I am here. For the record I do not care whether or not we are in the same faction as P^M. I don't see why we all can't just kill eachother and be friends ^^

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman