Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

It's not my falt!!

Started by Arilindrial, January 15, 2013, 04:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arilindrial

All I did was give a wrong answer and ask a question...!!!!

He did it!! *Points randomly*     :)

Horns Nigel

it didnt like your breath...LOL...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Arilindrial

And they didn't be-leave me when I said my breath was more powerful then a Great Dragon...

Horns Nigel

And i still think banes overall are better then GDs...Nigel

Arilindrial

While your here and captive to my questions? What is a bane dragon and where can they be found?   I may have asked before but I don't remember.

Horns Nigel

It was part of a p coin mob, its minions would attack first then you had to kill the rider to attempt to tame, i only knew of one spawn and its not there anymore?  seems to me Kitti was the expert on them, you could ask him is they still spawn?....Nigel

solo

I know of a few places they spawn actually or did last week just ask me in guild chat ill find you one

Soul Ripper

I might have gotten a bad bane dragon but to me it's weaker than my GD. Damage output I haven't really noticed much, but my bane's health and resists are way lower than my GD's. Maybe they vary a lot. I know WW's do. I tamed one last night that had 181 hp lol.

ChickeN

yup' hope it wasn't all these big plan's that are going into this Wedding Anniversary Slasher Event... lol  :P ... But really hoping to see everyone one on Saturday night 1/19/13 hoping around 8-9pm est timezone.
    Still scouting locations so more info will come asap.. I'm soooo last minute but thing should fall into place..  ;) keep an eye out for more details to come..

Saturn

Quote from: Soul Ripper on January 15, 2013, 05:50:55 PM
I might have gotten a bad bane dragon but to me it's weaker than my GD. Damage output I haven't really noticed much, but my bane's health and resists are way lower than my GD's. Maybe they vary a lot. I know WW's do. I tamed one last night that had 181 hp lol.

Sounds like your taming swamp dragons, and not the bane dragon.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman