Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

SLASHER EVENT TONIGHT!! 1/19/13

Started by ChickeN, January 19, 2013, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChickeN

I've got the spot, I've got the Slasher, and I've got the gifts! Now all i need is YOU!  ;D Please come help us celebrate our Pandora Wedding Anniversary! Tonight between 8-9pm there will be a rare Slasher Event, there is a Gate to the location on every public moongate.. again Gifts are not needed but will not be turned down, , but Don't feel you have to.. This is an Event for you as much as for us  :D everyone is welcome to attend and everyones help will be needed to take down the Slasher :P 
hope to see you all there!                                                                                                                                                                           ChickeN & Thyme

Voxpire

Is that 8-9 PM EST-US?

I'll be there, if it's not too late, that will be around 2-3 AM UTC/GMT? :)

ChickeN

its is Vors, and that would be great if you'd be able to make it, it would be an awesome way to finally meet you..  ;D  Event should start around 8-9pm eastcoast time zone, which is same time if you type -time in game or 1hour behind when you type [time in game.. hope that helps..  :P

Gray

I have to say chicken...that did not help! lol...Don't confuse the old blond chick....is it game time..or real time?
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

ChickeN

:P lol sorry it will be Real time.. 8-9pm eastcoast timezone real time  :D

Saturn

I will be there solely as a spectator as i am at work and can't really play actively.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mercathane

Happy Anniversay Man.  I'm looking forward to it.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

King Kong

I made some special unique prizes.. and everyone who shows up gets at least one....  8)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Kirp

Saturn

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Kirp

Voxpire

TheGrimReaper

Hope you all had a great time there. :)

ChickeN

The Event Got Off to a Rocky Start..  :P But In Swooped Vorspire & Save The Night, Thyme And I Had A Blast And Wanna Thank Konstantine, Vorspire, And Every Pandorian Who Helped Us Celebrate Our Pandora Wedding Anniversary! Lets Do It Again Next Year! :P

ChickeN & Thyme'

jest

was great fun ty for event. i didnt know there were so many sea horse riders in game. was almost another event out there on the water.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman