Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

All good things...

Started by phaero, February 04, 2013, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phaero

To all my friends and fellow Pandorians, I bid thee a fond farewell.  Raina has  been kind enough to take over the museum and I believe that she will do it justice.   

I have really enjoyed my time here because of the time/dedication of Kon/Vorspire and the overall friendliness that Pandora has to offer.  I joined Pandora a year and a half ago because of boredom and I had no expectations of remaining past the weekend. 

I can only say that I have truly enjoyed my time here and I wish nothing but the best to all of Pandora.

Take Care!

~Phaero

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mercathane

I am very sad to see you go Phaero.  I wish you luck on all future endeavors.  The player base of Pandora owes you a big thanks for all the time and effort you put into the shard and being there anytime someone had a question.  Take care my friend.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Arilindrial

I must say  that you were a bright spot here. You made me feel welcomed. Thanks. Didn't get to know you well, but still you'll be missed. Good luck in all you do.

Horns Nigel

Hello old friend  it was my pleasure to know you and have you in our guild  I will miss you  good luck in future.....Nigel         

The shard  wil miss you
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

ChickeN

I have to say, I'm sad about this, but i also saw it coming for a few weeks now.. so I'm also kinda prepared.. so to me its not as big of a shock as it is to some of the other players on Pandora.. phero has been a great friend to me here and we will miss him deeply.. good bye for now mighty phero ;)

Thaggis

Bad times..

Hope to see you around again in the future!

Saturn

I was worried this was what was happening as you were selling off your stuff... I hope you get bored again in the near future and return.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Raina

Sorry i haven't been able to get on here sooner Ill miss you phaero you've been a great friend and person to talk to! *hugs* like i said when you come back not if :P its it'll be here for ya plus some new adds i hope!

Voxpire

I hate saying goodbye, so I won't :P Instead, I'll wish you good luck on the path you chose, it's always a shame to see veterans going, but it can't be helped, we hope you'll return some day, I'm sure that will make a lot of people happy!

Alifanfaron

Let me tell a quick story about Phaero. When we first met, I was a total dick to him. Won't go into details, I was just being petty. He took the high road, was always the bigger man, and a perfect gentleman. In the span of a few months, he ended up becoming one of my favorite players on Pandora.

Safe travels dude, hope we cross paths again some time. Keep my email addy!
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Wraithe

Dang Man a veteran returns a veteran we lose, I had great helping with items for the Museum, and the few times we talked, Safe travels and happy journeys, your colorful self will be missed!~
Arcane Librarian of WSF, Veteran returning to the fold slowly but surely, Nice guy and helper, PM ME TODAY IF I CAN ASSIST YOU

Miki McNaughty

You will have great times no matter where you go or what you do. Thanks for your friendship. Be seeing ya!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman