Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Dragon Head Trophys

Started by Flint Fireforge, June 08, 2015, 11:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

What happened to the dragon head trophy's in p coin store? Would like to see em back and a canary yellow hue in the hue room for p-bucks.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

treefer1

Mooore Dragon Heads..me wants it!! Don't make us march on Luna.

Flint Fireforge

zaxarus

I think it was never a pcoin item.
We got it as a reward (event) some time.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Flint Fireforge

.I seem to remember it being some where for sale but im getting old and maybe not. But how about adding it to vote token items that way players who are  loyal have an extra reward to work for?? BTW when you use [vote actually vote don't just hit website and leave because 1.  Your to lazy to register 2. Your to last to do the lil captcha verifaction. Please help our shard grow

treefer1

Wasn't around so no clue where they were obtained for sure but I have seen plenty that were not from the event, and yeah as a bonus for registering to vote you get 2 vote coins at a time instead of one, so it pays to take the two minutes doing it.

ChickeN

nope was never for sale.. and I been here 5yrs and never seen one facing south.. I may be wrong..... but I dout it.. im not often right... but I aint often wrong....if you know who say's/said that.. PM me.. I got 5mil for you.... :-\

treefer1

no clue where they came from but have seen them in houses in my ventures facing south and not event ones, at least if they are event ones they have no event name tag

Crylanna

Quote from: ChickeN on June 20, 2015, 06:07:29 PM
nope was never for sale.. and I been here 5yrs and never seen one facing south.. I may be wrong..... but I dout it.. im not often right... but I aint often wrong....if you know who say's/said that.. PM me.. I got 5mil for you.... :-\
Well I have 2 Red Dragon heads facing south I would be happy to show you chicken but I dont remember where I got them its been a long time.

Crylanna

Quote from: ChickeN on June 20, 2015, 06:07:29 PM
As far as the saying I know that Greatful Dead had a song with  I ain't often right but I've never been wrong in it but not the same as what you said.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman