Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wanna Hear From You!

Started by King Kong, June 28, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empati

1,suggestion; make avalaible to vvear clothing shirts vvith breastplate for gargoyle class,
  vvhy; other classes can vvear 6 cloth [except cloth doom arties) vvith full armors,gargoyle class can vvear 4 cloth vvith full armors,you can add very importand runes like accuary and healing increase only to clothes,so i see gargoyle classes already have talisman vvith %45 healing inc for balance but this is not solved other specific properties and seems there is a no balance vvith other properties,

2,suggestion; add blue diamonds gems drop to some champs monsters or boss
  vvhy; vve can get almost all rare gems from differents champ spavvns,only problem is blue diamonds,its hard to collect even its dropping from alot of things,any nevv player means he need many blue diamonds for add strenght property
3,suggestion;block using multi character in pvp battles,if you going to bring back to battle necklaces
vvhy; i savv some players using multi character and getting alot pvp battle points,that vvas long time ago,this is not acceptable,
4,suggestion;make nevv pvp events
vvhy;i do believe pvp alvvays much more help to grovv shards,many other games mostly about pvp and they got hudreads players,i am already start pvp here and i see already people addict to game more vvith pvp,,pandora seems going to pvm server there is a many things for pvm but not that much pvp,
5,suggestion; add some more rare item to OSIREDON THE SCALIS ENFORCER and make it more hard
vvhy;its most hard boss  to summon,i think its deserved more rare item
thank you for reading,,

Flint Fireforge

After reading a few posts wanna reply.
1. Young player status-Not quite sure how long it does last but know it goes off hours played. I know people our alliance/guild  have helped hold there own on champ spawns easily.
2. On the Demonic Dragon ( 6 slots ) Personally wouldn't wanna see it changed but a new 5 slot pet maybe just a tad stronger than a greater drag but not quite as strong as the 6 slot.
3.No gem drops need to be added ( and no Emapti i am not attacking you ) you get plenty by doing t maps or hunt ice make sure there on autoloot and grab options
4. Will test airnets vs bolas and repost
5. I do agree with running multiple toons off same ip for events if caught should be a major punishment.
6. Along that line running 2 toons at same time in doom should it be allowed?
7. not real sure on vote token price for extra pet slot you can get 12 a day
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

GM NollKoll

removed a few posts that has nothing to do with the topic, both of you just stop please.

And empati, if your going to "report" a post, dont reply to it and make things worse
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 07, 2016, 10:52:52 AM
removed a few posts that has nothing to do with the topic, both of you just stop please.

And empati, if your going to "report" a post, dont reply to it and make things worse

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

tazi2

I would love to see exceptional deeds added to doni store get a lot of drops from like doom that would be awesome weapons  if they  had execp propertie

Empati

this suggestion for pandorian players,
  suggestion; every old players should open vendor in luna

vvhy; i knovv already alot peoples have alot of good items but they dont have vendors or they not going to put items in their vendors,vvhen i am going to try any game or any uo server i am alvvays look first vendors or trade potential in it,thats shovving how good is that server,so please open vendor and restock it,and vote everyday and help this great server pandora, thank you

King Kong

Quote from: Empati on July 07, 2016, 07:56:55 AM
add some more rare item to OSIREDON THE SCALIS ENFORCER and make it more hard
vvhy;its most hard boss  to summon,i think its deserved more rare item
thank you for reading,,

I double checked his drops, and he drops quite a bit of stuff. He has even a chance to drop a crimson, along with Pandora Coins, O Coins, and other artifacts.

King Kong

Quote from: tazi2 on July 08, 2016, 02:12:44 AM
I would love to see exceptional deeds added to doni store get a lot of drops from like doom that would be awesome weapons  if they  had execp propertie

Added to the Donation Store for 12 P Bucks. Please let me know if this price is too low, too high and way.

LoriLee

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 01, 2016, 09:09:35 AM
Quote from: LoriLee on June 30, 2016, 11:48:40 AM
Add white and black plants to the plant quest

Talk to us like we are idiots.. atleast sometimes =P
Some slangs and abbrevations of words/quests et.c. can be hard to follow up on, which plant quest, whats the quest name, or on which npc do you start it from etc?
The same quest that you get the fire red plants from

Mesmerize

Suggestion... Add to the decor tool to move items north south east and west,

Why.... It makes decorating so much nicer :)

Miki McNaughty

Is it possible for Galleon keys to be blessed? The other ships when their key is spawned it is Blessed.
Please.

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

King Kong

Quote from: Mesmerize on July 13, 2016, 11:04:03 PM
Suggestion... Add to the decor tool to move items north south east and west,

Why.... It makes decorating so much nicer :)

;)

Flint Fireforge

I asked for a new deco tool quite a while back would be nice to see.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Flint Fireforge on July 14, 2016, 07:56:23 PM

Told u, it was next to impossible to move items sideways :-P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 15, 2016, 08:41:22 PM
Quote from: Flint Fireforge on July 14, 2016, 07:56:23 PM

Told u, it was next to impossible to move items sideways :-P

;D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman