Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wanna Hear From You!

Started by King Kong, June 28, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Howdy Pandora citizens.

About once a year I like to start a discussion to get the players opinions on any minor (nothing is too small) or major tweaks to make Pandora more efficient and better gameplay. I know we have other parts of the forum for ideas / suggestions, etc. We do read them, but I'd like to consolidate the needs and wants for the current time in here. I will consider all things posted as a reply here. Please think for the good of the shard as a whole as opposed to personal gain. (though it can be both), players feel free to comment on any suggestion, but please use quotes as to what you are referring to. You can make as many as you can think of.

Please be very simple in your suggestion. Use the following format:

Example)

Suggestion: Add the +1 Pet Unlocker Statue to Pandora Coins "for suggested amount" and Voting Stone "Suggested Amount"

Why: Many great pet duos can be accomplished by having 6 slots, if they want more they can donate for more. But having the price set that high will take possibly months of hunting and trading to get that many coins and will give an option to those who cannot ever donate.

Thanks again folks! New month is approaching (it's summer so I know a lot of you are outside during this time, but please remember to vote once a day).

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Empati

suggestion ;125 power scroll exchange option on powerscroll exchange barrel
   why; cause many old  players have many power scrolls even we helping new players with power scrolls,so old players dont need any other power scrolls,we want to exchange it for 125 ps,its can be 10,000 exchange credit,so this is fair offer thank you

LoriLee

Add white and black plants to the plant quest

GM NollKoll

Quote from: LoriLee on June 30, 2016, 11:48:40 AM

Talk to us like we are idiots.. atleast sometimes =P
Some slangs and abbrevations of words/quests et.c. can be hard to follow up on, which plant quest, whats the quest name, or on which npc do you start it from etc?
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Empati

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 01, 2016, 09:09:35 AM
Quote from: LoriLee on June 30, 2016, 11:48:40 AM

Talk to us like we are idiots.. atleast sometimes =P
Some slangs and abbrevations of words/quests et.c. can be hard to follow up on, which plant quest, whats the quest name, or on which npc do you start it from etc?

i do agree this suggest,you can take plant quests from naturalist npc,when you complete this quest you can get some rare seeds,like aqua-purple-rare pink and fire red,in our server i cant see someone selling - trading white plant dye and shadow black plant dye,this plants rare to get,you can get it when you crossbreeding your plants,i did more than 400 time crossbreeding and i didnt get any rare colors,long time ago you can get many with this way,somethinks changed maybe its bugged idk but many people looking to get this colors,thy

Miki McNaughty

These are the opinions Of Miki McNaughty and no other.

To possibly get the 8 white or black seeds from a crossbreed, is worth the effort  Pandora Wiki also goggle  (UO plant cross breeding) is very insightful.
If you do your homework, suddenly doesn't seem so daunting. My opinion is to keep it as it is. The best things are the ones you work for. Empati 400 tries would take 2800 days. DO you remember the things I shared about crossbreeding?  I will help anyone who is interested just let me know! If you need more help Empati with the process I will help any way I can!

Tameables on Pandora. I think the pet such as the Demonic dragon should be a 5 slot pet. With hit points going up on mobs, it is time for Pandora to have more than the Greater and Bane dragons for use in helping players. It would give each and everyone the ability to own one, as long as their skills are high enough to tame it and control it. If that means easing up some on their stats and skills, make it so that all skills ex. {tame, lore, vet} have to be 125 before you could control it etc. I think would be worth it.  The  Demonic Dragon  even scaled back some could and would help us all stand more as equals. Yes, I know the + 6 slot unlock is going to be sold for gold and for a tidy sum I'm sure. I am also aware that it takes a very long time to have the gold resources needed when so many other things are just as important, if not more so than the pet slot. I don't know. I only want great things for Pandora and I never want to see my Pandora turn into the shard of the Have's and Have Not's. Something to think about.

Miki

PS I would love to see more shard events they are great even if you don't win!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Miki McNaughty

I would love to see more craftable deco added ex. the "gargoyle" carpenter craftables  and the "gargoyle" masonry craftables , but if nothing else the round short table. These once craftable items can be seen in Royal City between the Museum and the city center. Located on the grassy Noll lol below the museum.  Thanks

Miki

PS  It's way past time to upgrade the Vet Rewards!! Bring us into the Light!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

2pac

I would really like to see bio engineering to be added to the server because I have noticed a lot of servers have it. 😀

Flint Fireforge

Lets start the list
1. Sheep Statue is a 7th year Veteran Reward that produces 10 Wool or Leather of random type each day. It stores a maximum of 100 resources which can be retrieved by double-clicking on the statue. Bring back our ore carts
2. Imbues added for clothing examples. skills that cant be raised above 100 ( arms lore ) ( forensic eval ) ( posion) craft bonus to clothes just adding a few more imbues..
3. Fix airnets vs bolas in pvp easy to see that Gargs have advantage in pvp with bolas vs. airnets.
4. The best non donation pet in game cant be used because it requires an extra slot The slot is at the o coin store but cant be bought. Simple fix add to store menu.
5. We need either new player helpers who are on or new staff at least a counsellor who can screen and write in a book to give to noll or Kong.
6. Bring back battlenecklace . were getting pvp coins for battles but no new necklace's
7. Make it so can make unraveling runes for skills. I have tossed tons of nice talis and jewelry because had 2 skills
8. Put the ethy hellhound in p coin store don't see it in donation house anymore.
8. Fix young player  Once a person has a certain skill count don't need to stay young forever and a lot of us vet players help them a lot
9. Any way to fix lumberjacking? Only getting 1 chop on a tree and rarely get any of the mats from lumberjacking.
10. Leave infested as is. Great system and do not add 125 ps exchange. vets can get enough ps's no need to give away a rare item
11. if luna house players are no longer playing i.e. haven't logged in in months make the houses saleable ( big goldsink item)
12. Give me time I am sure can think of more.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Empati

Quote from: Flint Fireforge on July 05, 2016, 02:52:37 PM
Lets start the list
1. Sheep Statue is a 7th year Veteran Reward that produces 10 Wool or Leather of random type each day. It stores a maximum of 100 resources which can be retrieved by double-clicking on the statue. Bring back our ore carts
2. Imbues added for clothing examples. skills that cant be raised above 100 ( arms lore ) ( forensic eval ) ( posion) craft bonus to clothes just adding a few more imbues..
3. Fix airnets vs bolas in pvp easy to see that Gargs have advantage in pvp with bolas vs. airnets.
4. The best non donation pet in game cant be used because it requires an extra slot The slot is at the o coin store but cant be bought. Simple fix add to store menu.
5. We need either new player helpers who are on or new staff at least a counsellor who can screen and write in a book to give to noll or Kong.
6. Bring back battlenecklace . were getting pvp coins for battles but no new necklace's
7. Make it so can make unraveling runes for skills. I have tossed tons of nice talis and jewelry because had 2 skills
8. Put the ethy hellhound in p coin store don't see it in donation house anymore.
8. Fix young player  Once a person has a certain skill count don't need to stay young forever and a lot of us vet players help them a lot
9. Any way to fix lumberjacking? Only getting 1 chop on a tree and rarely get any of the mats from lumberjacking.
10. Leave infested as is. Great system and do not add 125 ps exchange. vets can get enough ps's no need to give away a rare item
11. if luna house players are no longer playing i.e. haven't logged in in months make the houses saleable ( big goldsink item)
i do agree some,but pvp is complicated and every class have different advantage and disadvantage,i can tell you so many about it,about your 10,matter its totaly about my suggestion and selfish i am already get many 125 ps like you i did got this ps's very hardly but i am still saying its vvill be good if its in barrel exchange vvith high credit so all players can have chance to get it and pandora vvill be clear from many non useless ps's,,our king open this topic for nevv suggestions so this topic not for discussion,so you trying to attack me everyvvhere but you should vvrote your suggestions and explain it vvhy,like our king example,you just vvrote vvhat you vvant and you didnt say vvhy,also do not try again to transport our fight to here,, this is not nice,
suggestion ;nevv gargoyle item for flying on the sea on donation house
vvhy ;humans and elf can ride sea horse and they are can travel on the sea,there is a no vvay to travel on the sea for gargoyle classes except boats,maybe gargoyle classes can ride sea horse only ;))thy

Flint Fireforge

Don't quote me in posts then complain because I speak my opinion.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

GM NollKoll

There is sadly no way for Gargs to travel on the sea without ships, I have tried.
And to empatis shoutout to ps, I designed em to be rare, I do not wish to see em in a exchange barrel.

But Yea, I have tried various ways to make Gargs travel on water, and the "gargoyle airways" doesn't work to just place em, since its buggy if it's not actually in the server maps, which will then differ and require a hardpatch, which is something we do not want on Pandora (personal patch for just Pandora)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Quote from: Flint Fireforge on July 05, 2016, 02:52:37 PM
Lets start the list

1. Ore carts are highly exploitable and would crash the entire shard, we don't want them back.

2. I'll talk to Noll about this, seems like a decent idea.

3. Explain this more. Gargs will have an advantage sometimes, but why is Airnets not up to par? Specific.

4. I'd it to be a  Voting Token item. What would be a high and fair price for it? Chickens suggestion is 20.5k Vote Tokens. Would take awhile, but not that long if you bought from other players, would give new players a way to make money from filthy rich vets. Obviously the price were Vote token will go up if this +1 Slot Unlocker is added.

5. We would like one, but it's hard for players to not use a counselor as an advantage for finding out where people are. Though I do have an idea for a very limited one, where a player can just answer things in global chat, PMs or pages through that char.

6. Battle necklaces should drop now at the top place for the Battles week.

7. Will talk to Noll about this.

8. They do automatically go Un-Young don't they? Does anyone know the exact time or amount of skills for that to happen?

9. Lumberjacking is fine, it's made like that because people never just Lumberjack, they simply just script it AFK. If people didn't do that, it would be different.

10. Noll handled this.

11. We would like that, but its hard to know when someone really has left for good or just gone for summer, etc. Still working on a better system for this.

Thanks for notes.

King Kong

Quote from: 2pac on July 02, 2016, 09:28:24 AM
I would really like to see bio engineering to be added to the server because I have noticed a lot of servers have it. 😀

A lot of servers have it because it's free easy system to install, thats why almost all new servers have it. It's not original. Early on in Pandora I played with it, but realized it had very bad long term effects. It's OK for shards that won't last more than a few months (99% of them), but when you're over 7 years, it's a different thing. hehe

King Kong

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on July 02, 2016, 03:07:22 AM
These are the opinions Of Miki McNaughty and no other.

To possibly get the 8 white or black seeds from a crossbreed, is worth the effort  Pandora Wiki also goggle  (UO plant cross breeding) is very insightful.
If you do your homework, suddenly doesn't seem so daunting. My opinion is to keep it as it is. The best things are the ones you work for. Empati 400 tries would take 2800 days. DO you remember the things I shared about crossbreeding?  I will help anyone who is interested just let me know! If you need more help Empati with the process I will help any way I can!

Tameables on Pandora. I think the pet such as the Demonic dragon should be a 5 slot pet. With hit points going up on mobs, it is time for Pandora to have more than the Greater and Bane dragons for use in helping players. It would give each and everyone the ability to own one, as long as their skills are high enough to tame it and control it. If that means easing up some on their stats and skills, make it so that all skills ex. {tame, lore, vet} have to be 125 before you could control it etc. I think would be worth it.  The  Demonic Dragon  even scaled back some could and would help us all stand more as equals. Yes, I know the + 6 slot unlock is going to be sold for gold and for a tidy sum I'm sure. I am also aware that it takes a very long time to have the gold resources needed when so many other things are just as important, if not more so than the pet slot. I don't know. I only want great things for Pandora and I never want to see my Pandora turn into the shard of the Have's and Have Not's. Something to think about.

Miki

PS I would love to see more shard events they are great even if you don't win!

What kind of stats would this 5 slot Demonic Dragon you are suggesting have?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman