Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Best pvpers on the shard

Started by Lithium66, December 15, 2011, 11:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lithium66

Just want to know peoples opinions  with and without scripts who you think is best?

Tyrone Biggums

Who fights without scripts?

Tyrone Biggums

U mean field fight or like 1 v 1 situations?

Wun Hung Lo

I know who im voting for!! ahem * cracks knuckles * :D.
cant help being a beast!

I will admit, I am better in a duel then in the field

Lithium66

Doesnt matter I guess with or without scripts or who past or present/ of course some people have more beastly scripts than others but real pvpers will know who is good and who is not etc...

I have seen quite a few that were good over the last couple years and I have seen some good in the field some good in a duel.

I just like to see who others think are good etc and why.

Tyrone Biggums

I don't think I've been on the field enough to give my opinion on that one. Not to mention I haven't seen a real lot on the field. Maybe 10-15 tops at any given time. Biggest fight I was in so far was 6 on 5 I believe.

As for in dailypvp of coarse I'm gunna say Dean and Kvothe. I never come close to them. Brooks is good and I don't think I've beatin you Lith. I beat Brez once and a few others I got lucky. Wun and Enrod are good and so is Palp.  Longest fight I ever had was with Johanna. I mean most of the people on the dailytopten list are worth mentioning unless they play at odd hours and just beat newbs or get lucky with mortal after mortal. Theirs also some newer players comming up fast and wrecking me considering I suck :).

All in all the pvp that I've been to is fun and yea I've died a few times but I get my shots in. Now I just need to stop messing around and get a crossbow and use potions but I'm a procrastinator and lazy so that's going to be awhile.

I know I missed a few people like rhinoa and others but that's just because I have a horrible memory.

Kontact

>:}  :twisted:

Kontact > U! :P

Ewua

Back during the early stages, I along with the whole Guild of total ownage, ran by the two Chronics...

we all thought that Cour De Sig was a scripting caster... The only guy that was able to stand on par with him was Stillwater.  Under the the gruesome training of Stillwater... I'VE, ASCENDED!!!

I found out first hand that Cour was not a script caster...  If u script casting spells with multiple spells.. u r too slow to react to what your opponent is doing.  If he is poisoned, and u script 3 or 4 poisons in a row... well if hes already poisoned on the first cast, the script continues to cast the last useless 3 poisons.  Therefore you are wasting much valuable time to damage.

If u script cast fb fb fb or harm harm harm, and they arn't poisoned..but redlined, u r then wasting those extra casts that u could be casting poison to stop their heals.

But since I've ascended my powers have allowed me to beat cour, kvothe, stillwater, myaku, some of the BEST pvpers... I beat them bcuz I know..that these some of the BEST and myself were not script casters....There is no way anyone can be AS GOOD AS ANY of the names mention..IF they script....because its JUST TOOOO SLOW in reaction time to opponents actions...

And this is my personal Fav to h2o accusations.
--why the heck..would I need a script to cast REMOVE CURSE...WHEN THERE ARE SCRIPTS OUT THERE TO AUTO EAT APPLES...tell me... DOES IT MAKES SENSE... to HAVE TO CAST something..rather than AUTO/INSTANT SOMETHING?
--if I'M redlined and Mortaled, I'd be standing there waiting for my life to end as my script is trying to remove curse...ROFL...does it make sense?
--i know besides me, wun hung lo has also been accused of using a script to cast remove curse

and lastly...IF I USED A hacking program to speed up my casting...I'D BE FRIZZLING every other spell...4/8 is fast as hell, i can't even cast 4 fireballs in a row without overcasting and frizzling... why do u think i don't fireball spam like everyone LOL??? ...and Lastly...Kon would of found out something by now...I MEAN IF I WAS USING A program like Lithium says I am...for the PAST 8 months I've been on top of dailytopten...my highest record was a 2800+ rating.  ....
--IF i used a program to SUSTAIN MY top dailypvp...DON'T U THINK KON WOULD OF FOUND OUT BY NOW????...
---does it makes sense wow..srsly im outie yo!

Maggdalena

Ah, the smell of coffee and testosterone in the morning!   :lol:
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Gasper Le Marc

I am the best, nuff said

:)
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Tyrone Biggums

This is a PvP thread, not stealing

:mrgreen:

nakomakia

i challenge anyone to a best of 3 (or 5?) field fight or duel for rights to this title! you can even have as many warm up fights as you want!
join TOKE or die

King Kong

Hmm

Have much thought, I think I am the best.

:-*

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Chaos aka Minax

Aaliah

Why doesn't anyone ever mention me when they talk about ealier stages of the shard? I did get so many field PvP points I was 1st place in the field ranking for a long time after my Aaliah character turned blue and carebear :D

side note: ohai people, thought i'd take a look back here to see how things were going.
[e scream

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]