Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

[NOW LIVE] Patch Nov. 25, 2016

Started by GM NollKoll, November 24, 2016, 01:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

[NOW LIVE] Patch Nov. 25, 2016

-Added a new command, you will figure it out ^^,
-Added new fancy af stuff on equipped spellbooks.
-Playervendors now charge a maximum of 10k gold per day, if the house is commercial, or 30k if its non-commercial. (Apart from the decreased price per item, made by kon)

-a new update for my Spell Penetration, removed the armor ignoring (bonus damage) from weapon on hit attacks.
The spell itself from the weapon will still do more damage, if you got higher int, but will not include the armor ignoring part.
And you need to hold a spellbook to make your spells do this extra ignoring damage. What is spell penetration you ask? Well hold a spellbook, and you might understand it a bit better!
Oh no, was it a nerf you read? Well i have also remade pretty much all buffs/debuffs in the game, which will work on your intelligence aswell, or incase of a debuff, your int vs targets int. (or vice verse, if you get targeted by a debuff)
Intelligence will play alot bigger role, in the world of buffs/debuffs now, and hopefully i calculated a rather fair formula for each buff/debuff.
-Made it so lichlords and myrmidex creatures doesnt drop the deco if its in a champ spawn, shame on your king kong
-a few more creatures added to "Noll fixing king kongs mob" list
-Nunchaku weapon abilities will now work properly.
-Blood Leecher will soon be unirace, gotta do a lil command ingame after patch thought to properly fix it.

The Spell penetration issnt and will not be a attribute imbued on spellbooks, it's just viewed on spellbooks, and only when its equipped. Some of you got a little teaser in the form of a picture on discord.

Ok, the event!

It will last a few days, so no need to stress during the holiday for you yankies!
Hunt daemon turkeys in Yew!
They will drop a strange mixture of pies, Unicorn fish & turkey pie?... hmhmh.. Well its upto you to say if its a taste explosion in your mouth. (And there are obviously more pies out there)
The buff they give, are completly random, so the pies can be used as both decoration and/or consumables, which they will then work for 15 minutes.

Why hunt turkeys in Yew? Well ofcourse, the legend says that turkeys from Yew, is the crown Yew(el) of turkeys!

They spawn in a huuuuge area in yew, so happy running and hunting!

edit:
-Fix for argon bottles, had to use another art for em to be stackable.
-Also made it so both argon bottles and the bloodleecher requires no ingame command to get ultimatly fixed
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

also, the fireball spell and the 2 others, some might think its a permanent nerf, its not..  just gotta figure out a better solution
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Johana

Your the best NollKoll!  Thanks for you hard work.  This game just gets better and better!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman