Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Greetings Pandora!

Started by SeanRandall, January 18, 2017, 10:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeanRandall

Hello everyone!

I haven't been on UO for a few years and have decided to come back. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and slowly adventuring out into the world. I'm familiar with most of the Mondain's Legacy content, but that was the last expansion that I played.

A little about myself... I'm a combat veteran - I served 5 yrs 3 months active duty in the US Army as an Infantryman, then finished my contract with a year and three months of National Guard. I just received my Associates of General Studies last month and am now working towards my Bachelor's in Dietetics to become a Registered Dietitian. Long term goal would be to then go to Portland, OR's National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) to become a Naturopathic Doctor (ND), possible pursuing a Master's in Oriental Medicine as well since they have a duel degree program for just an additional 2 years. I live with my fiancé and two kids Illy (who's one years old - name stands for 'I Love You') and Sage (who's two years old). I also have a 4 year old named Noah with my ex.

I'm 27 years old, have a busy schedule with full time work and college so don't expect a lot out of me, heh.

I miss the game and just can't seem to replace it no matter how hard I try. If I'm only gonna get a few hours here and there to play, I'd rather it be Ultima Online, here in the world of Pandora.

Looking forward to seeing you in game!
Characters so far are Platypus and I'm slowly working on Ragnar.

Miki McNaughty

When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Platypus

Thanks =)

I'll be using this account from now on =)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman