Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Murderers

Started by TheGrimReaper, December 14, 2012, 08:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

Soo, was thinking if it's possible to get all NPC vendors to buc's den cos if you are a murderer you can't buy bandages or recall runes for example. This would help a lot, cos otherwise you have to ask other players all the time to buy things for you and it's frustrating. I know you can always use the 0 kill token from PvP coin store but it's hard to get PvP coins as there aren't many players joining battles or DailyPvP and if you are saving PvP coins for something, you don't want to spend them. And waiting to get murderer status away takes ages. :'(

Horns Nigel

Ok, but as the King says, with risk comes reward, if you go red by killing other players dont you think the penalty should be severe?....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

I know but the funny part is there's blacksmith etc but no magery shop or tailor shop... So it's kinda weird plus i find being a murder more funnier and more challenging, not as a penalty ^^ I actually wanted to become one again, but now as there's this contest coming i can't buy anything lol.

Saturn

I agree with grim. The penalty is that anyone can attack them. And i totaly support pvp players, although i am not one. They should be able to at least buy some supplies...This could help keep pvp players here aswell. Which is nice to have the diversity.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Dwarvey

Grim.......If I'm online. I'll help ya buy anything you need. Just look for me, but our time zones are way off, and I work alot of hours.

TheGrimReaper

Is Dwarvey your name ingame?

Dwarvey

No. In game name is Minock.

I'm in Soul, and I'll let them know to help you out also. One way or another we'll help ya get what you need. I'll look for ya in game and see about maybe setting up a drop box for bandages or something.

King Kong

It's been that way on UO for 15 years.

Buying from other players, usually newer players if they are selling such small items, helps them & builds an economy, and you also make relationships.

I could go with the positives all day with this.

Bottom line you want to kill anyone you want, but you don't want to put some effort into getting some luxary things you want when you do it lol

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

TheGrimReaper

Hehe, well i wouldn't find buying bandages as a luxury, i'd call it as a thievery lol, usually people are kind enough to give free bandages but anyhow. Being able to buy bandages would help me kill players faster haha, jk. But seriously i'd be hated in a week if i would start yelling every hour for someone to buy bandages. Why not make some kind of bandage stones or something like there are those arrow stones, like ''Buy 3k Bandages For 10k'' Wouldn't even need to buy scissors all the time and keep the item count down as i always get my scissors disappearing somewhere and just buy new ones then i finally figure out i had 50 scissors in my bag. Just a cool idea that might be nice to have.

King Kong

There is an everlasting bandage in donation house

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Thaggis

Quote from: Konstantine on December 15, 2012, 12:15:17 PM
There is an everlasting bandage in donation house

King Konstantine the Salesman :D

Dwarvey

The community is already stepping up to help.

I just talked with him, and some of Soul's members. We'll gladly help him out just like anyone else.

I'll talk to more Soul members as the day goes along. Long as he covers the cost he's got whatever he needs.

Saturn

I'm all for helping anyone out...But the concept of making a deal with the Grim Reaper doesn't really sound like a good idea  :P
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

Well, maybe i can give you a few more retirement days? :)

jest

to go red is a lifestyle choice. if you want to murder players for their insurance or choice items you must pay the price.

if you have a house no reason why an alt cant stock a chest there with day to day items. i dont see your problem

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman