Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Legendary Church Of Pandora

Started by TheGrimReaper, April 26, 2013, 07:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

Ok, so I decided to build a church in here, it's outside west Luna gate and thought it would be nice to have it there and people can just sit there and talk with friends or anything. Now here's some pics i took from it. :)

Beryl

WHAT is THAT???

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

TheGrimReaper

King Kong

Really nice.

Page using help button at the location & don't log out & ill put a talking preacher there hehe

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dwarvey

Quote from: Konstantine on April 27, 2013, 04:15:06 PM
Really nice.

Page using help button at the location & don't log out & ill put a talking preacher there hehe

Nice. Also Grim I have a couple of Pandora Bibles, and Books of truth if you want them. No charge of course. If you're interested just PM Minock in game

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Konstantine on April 27, 2013, 04:15:06 PM
Really nice.

Hehe, awesome. I will do that. :)

Beryl

Grim I have been looking for the Church outside West Gate Luna but can't locate it :) Did find a sand crab -lol. Is it farther away from the gate?
WHAT is THAT???

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Beryl on April 29, 2013, 02:30:52 PM
Grim I have been looking for the Church outside West Gate Luna but can't locate it :) Did find a sand crab -lol. Is it farther away from the gate?
Run North West straight from the gate and you see this snowy wooden cabin then run a litle west and it's there. So in few words, take the upper path :)

Emerist

Also for the time being I took my gate mule and built a house almost on top of the location the moongate take you to the old first church. It has 2 runes locked down on the porch to the new church. and the house is named "We Have Moved". This house will remain in place until the location is removed from the moongates. I done this a little over a week ago just keep forgetting to post about it.

Citizen Ran Settlements > The First Church of Pandora
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Emerist on May 08, 2013, 03:39:56 PM
Also for the time being I took my gate mule and built a house almost on top of the location the moongate take you to the old first church. It has 2 runes locked down on the porch to the new church. and the house is named "We Have Moved". This house will remain in place until the location is removed from the moongates. I done this a little over a week ago just keep forgetting to post about it.

Citizen Ran Settlements > The First Church of Pandora
That's cool. :) Yeah i know this comes a bit late. :P

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111