Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Waiting For Patch Ideas.

Started by TheGrimReaper, June 13, 2013, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

So I've been talking with players and been talking with them what would they want here, or what would be cool to do in here as we are waiting for the patch. Most wanted some kind of events like twice a week, 1 at week and 1 at weekend. But I'm guessing that events aren't possible to do without the new patch so that might have to get cut out of the list. And another idea was that, could it be possible to re-open Walking Dead event? And add new battle systems as Capture The Flag for example. Then we got this crazy idea and I'm sure everyone would like it. :) So what we were thinking was that how would it work if adding new items in shard BUT they would be all from mythical creatures and from movies? For example : (*Phoenix Cloak*: Would raise fire resists to 90) (*Minotaur's Battle Axe* : Would have weapon dmg 30 - 34) (*Fork Of Zeus* : Would have 100% Hit lighting) (*Ring from Lord Of The Rings* : When used, it turns you invisible) And they would only be 1 week at a random player, then after the week the items change the owner again, everyone would have them but it can take time cos, every week as the items changes owner they can go to players that don't play here anymore and wouldn't be in use. But you wouldn't be able to trade them, break them, or throw in the trash or unravel them or you are sent in jail or something. And the first players to get them (Picked Randomly) Would get some kind of sashes for example saying *The Chosen Ones* But anyways here are something that people would want while waiting for the patch. :) (Or in the future if not able to do any of these without patch)

PS. More ideas are always welcome. :)

zaxarus

Yes, what he said.^^ We talked about that and the basic idea would be that you get these items w/o doing anything. They last for a week and so do the benefits. So a newbie could get that item, it would make him stronger for a short while, he could use these benefits to gain gold and other items, before the artifact disappears, only to appear in another player's inventory.
To make this more "eventish" there could be server announcements:
"The Epic Artifacts are searching for new chosen ones."
"The Epic Artifacts found their chosen ones."
and so on.

I will add Grim's examples here & give some more:
Phoenix Cloak: Fire Resist 90
Minotaur's Battle Axe: Wep Dmg 30 to 34
Fork of Zeus (or: Mjoellnir, Thor's Hammer): 100% Hit Lightning
The One Ring: Invisibility
Smaug's Breath: a crystal which does 50 Fire Damage like a spell w/o mana using (1 x per 15 mins or so)
Spear of Destiny: HCI +15, DCI +15
The Holy Grail: Healing +5, more effective Greater Heal, Heal
The Lost Ark: HP Inc +15, HP Reg +3
Vlad's Helmet: Vamp Form w/o karma loss
and so on and on and on

QuoteAnd another idea was that, could it be possible to re-open Walking Dead event?
Yea, just to have something "not regular" to do while waiting for the things to come.

(I think this has to go to the suggestion board now?^^)
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

Having a massive resistance in some element, is not to my liking.. atleast not what i got in mind for future pandora..

And having events, well i might be a perfectionist, but i do have one in store, but it needs a few more items, and i want my first event to be fucking awesome  8)
When i have held that, i will most likly hold alot of events from there on after.

This might not be good news for those who would want me as a GM to make events before the patch, but just to let people know.... there is a storm coming
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

"Looks for his Umbrella".....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community