Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

45.2 - Hot Patch

Started by King Kong, March 13, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

We just rebooted to clear memory cache.

This also brought Imbuing mat drops into effect.

All mini-champ / SA creatures that drop mats, will now drop them more often (some much more) and has a chance to drop more on them at once.

Effort = Great chance of Reward kind of thing.

This will also help newer players start to imbue a suit and compete. Relics are still the toughest to get compared to the other, but they are very obtainable.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Walker

Just curious, but was the relic removed from Devourer intentional, or was the drop just spread out over different mini champs now...or what? Lol maybe I just missed it.

An Evil Llama

zaxarus

Ty very much :)

Pls add rough stones to the res-box menu ;)

Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Quote from: Walker on March 14, 2013, 01:22:05 AM
Just curious, but was the relic removed from Devourer intentional, or was the drop just spread out over different mini champs now...or what? Lol maybe I just missed it.

No the relic drops 1 out of 10 on the Devour. If you want 100% chance rate you can fight real bosses like Medusa, etc which drop multiple.

You can burn through the champ easy, if you try  you can get all relics you need in a day.

We upped the amount that drops on the way to the boss which will give reward for effort, relic is still the only tougher one to get, though it's not tough at all.

Thatperson

Im liking the increased mat drop rate, and we all got along fine before the devourer started dropping relics so thats fine. But as far as the "real bosses" are concerned, i will say this...
Medusa is more often than not bugged out because you can only visit her solo and only a select handfull are capable of soloing her so most have to leave.
Slasher of veils only spawns once a day
Dreadhorn only spawns once a day
Virtuebane seems to spawn once in a blue moon.
All other peerless (travesty, shimmering effusion, paroxysmus, lady mel, grizzle) never drop a relic.. I know they are not quite as tough as the first 3 but all are much tougher than devourer and including the 4 hour key getting session i've always thought a relic would be perfectly reasonable.
Any chance you could apply a relic to the loot of all peerless please? much appreciated

zaxarus

Medusa is still a solo thing?
Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Quote from: Thatperson on March 14, 2013, 10:18:37 AM
Im liking the increased mat drop rate, and we all got along fine before the devourer started dropping relics so thats fine. But as far as the "real bosses" are concerned, i will say this...
Medusa is more often than not bugged out because you can only visit her solo and only a select handfull are capable of soloing her so most have to leave.
Slasher of veils only spawns once a day
Dreadhorn only spawns once a day
Virtuebane seems to spawn once in a blue moon.
All other peerless (travesty, shimmering effusion, paroxysmus, lady mel, grizzle) never drop a relic.. I know they are not quite as tough as the first 3 but all are much tougher than devourer and including the 4 hour key getting session i've always thought a relic would be perfectly reasonable.
Any chance you could apply a relic to the loot of all peerless please? much appreciated

I'll have to double check, but doesn't all Champions drop relics also?

Thatperson

correct, they do, tis certainly a relic worthy battle.. as are (i believe) the peerless's :]

An Evil Llama

So there is little hope that relic's will added as part of drop in al peerlesses?

Thatperson

lets wait a few minutes for a response before jumping to that conclusion hehe :]

King Kong

Quote from: An Evil Llama on March 14, 2013, 11:29:46 AM
So there is little hope that relic's will added as part of drop in al peerlesses?

Who said that?

An Evil Llama

King Kong

Horns Nigel

Great  job Kon, not sure if it was planned but clan chitter is like a tank now. LOL. Kinda surpized me this morning......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111