Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Event Suggestions

Started by GM NollKoll, July 02, 2013, 07:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

A "We Love Saturn" event is always a huge hit!

I basically sit in the throne and people come pay tribute to my awesomeness (all currency, rares and doni items accepted. Please, no more macaroni pictures);

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Electo Jason

I did come up with a pretty good idea and it is a traditional Noll Koll type system "Off the wall not game related awesomeness"

Where's Waldo!!

Waldo spawns in either Fel/Tram Dungeons randomly throughout the day you find him you get chance for prizes :)

Anything from lesser Arties, lvl 7-8 tmaps, runic crafting kits, etc

Than of course the paint of it all:
1,000 gold
lvl 1 tmap
Spawned monster
cooked bird
etc

I thought of this and thought of your wicked mind Noll :)
Would be nice to keep in game forever :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Walker

Electo Jason

Forgot to mention if its in Fel it gives Drag a chance to hide and Pk people lol
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Silas DroSakhar

The "Where's Waldo" thing sounds fun, and might be a great way to get people out into the wilds again, rather than congregating in the same places.  A world announcement could be made that Waldo was recently seen, letting everyone know he is, in fact, available to be found, and perhaps even a timer until he disappeared again.  Spawn times might be randomized, or put on a clock like the Tokuno items, to be checked periodically.  I'd love to see the UO animated Waldo...
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

GM NollKoll

I might be able to pull this off and have it as an ongoing weirdness thing in Pandora :-P
Give a random something, if it's Jason it kills him hehe jk
He will walk around for 1-5 hours or tils someone finds him, then randomly selects a new map n location
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Walker

Make it in fel! In order to participate there has to be a little risk involved. If there are like 10 or so people participating, I'm sure I'd be less inclined to take that many on at once. Not saying I wouldn't try, just that I wouldn't be as eager about it.

Everyone grab an event buddy and run together.

Electo Jason

Risk is always a good thing thats what games are for.  Coming up with this i thought WWND "What would Noll Do"  And in turn came up with a great idea haha.  This will get more people out and active rather than killing the same champ 10x per day or sitting around in Luna all day.  I added in the lvl 8 tmaps because they are probley the rarest thing to get period so me having 120 lockpicking is kind of pointless lol.
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

GM NollKoll

Prob. will make it spawn randomly on all maps... with or without a broadcast
But..

Silas DroSakhar

I like the totally random aspect, as it should prevent anyone from marking runes at all his spawn points and just porting in and out to find him.  Maybe block him from spawning in towns, if we have to kill him, but everywhere else could be fair game.
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Electo Jason

You cant kill Waldo he did nothing to you :)
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Silas DroSakhar on August 06, 2013, 10:01:06 AM
I like the totally random aspect, as it should prevent anyone from marking runes at all his spawn points and just porting in and out to find him.  Maybe block him from spawning in towns, if we have to kill him, but everywhere else could be fair game.

even tho im not 100% sure i could make a completly random location except towns etc, but i could make so many locations it would impossible to recall to it, due to the X amount of hours it exists, its bound to walk randomly

edit: ofc u wont be able to kill him, you can't kill what you can't find =P
But..

Electo Jason

Do i get a lvl 8 tmap for the wonderful suggestion and to test out my long hours "and paid players" to do that terrible lockpicking 120 quest?? :)  1,000 polar bear skins is no joke.....I will sit in your chair again :)
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Thatperson

you can get 1000 polar bear skins in a few days without buying any easily
go to the t2a entrance of ice dungeon and clear the whole area of polar bears left and right of the entrance, do it in fel also (careful round the champ region) and you will net 30-50 skins per run. then wait 15-30 minutes or so for it all to respawn and go back.
20 trips and your there :D that's how I did it

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]