Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Scavanger hunt time! 6th of july - Winner: Thyme

Started by GM NollKoll, July 06, 2013, 12:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Hey folks, the people have spoken, and except from ice cream, they want a scavanger hunt :3
Hopefully i will be able to create one tils around 6pm ET, in worst case scenario, it will be hosted sunday.
More info ingame about status update!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

The winner is Thyme, due to Chickens story was barely a story.
Ive choosen to write down Thymes and chickens story ofc.

The events scavange list was the following:

-A pet ferret
-a deadly poisoned sausage pizza
-a cake
-20 slices of bacon
-a mindblast spellscroll
-a pair of sandals (marked with your name)
-a Right Arm
-a red or blue hued Forest ostard
-a ribcage
-a short story including atleast 5 of the items in the hunt

(The last part of the story was added due to several players asked for a copy of the list, instead of a single book locked down in Luna bank, after doing massive ctrl+c, ctrl+v work on 40 books, i think it was worth it.. but seeing the end results was great!, some people had a real imagination, and some took a great deal to write a story, good work everyone!)

(The storys are written with the typos)

Chickens story (feel free to mock him for loosing first place becouse of this):
<one day Noll had a dream, lets get everyone to run around surching for items like crazy pepole, he wanted ribcages right arms pets ferrets mind blast scrolls and red or blue huged forested ostard.>

Thymes story:
<Once upon a time I had a pet ferret and he loved to sit curled up in my right arm when we snuggled. We loved to snack on bacon and for dessert we would eat cake. Then he would go sleep in my sandals by the bed. The End>

Cyrus Mcvale's story
(worth writing here becouse it was a fun to read instructions guide for ferrets hehe):
<Proper care for your farrett, sausage pizza is the key but it needs to be deadly poisoned, they do like there sweets so a cake is perfect, for toys a good old sandal is perfect, now be carefull farretts are known to rip right arms off and pick at ribcages. bacon is great for there hair.>

Tysthelions story (just got a nice picture in my head of a ferret wearing sandals riding a ostard, also the shear length of this story!):
Once Upon A time there was a Ferret called Frederico Ferretini. It is said he was a italian cook and his specialities were Pizza & Bacon with a slice of human body parts.

It came to the knowledge of his father Gustavo Ferretini that the King of Pandora wanted him as his personal cook.

But the rules in ferret world are clear: Only a married ferret could be a Kings cook, so Frederico put on his sandals, walked into the world and was looking for his one true love. He was riding his Forest ostard and his only meal was a simple cake his mother made for him.

But deep in the Haunted Forest where the females were hiding there lived a bad man called Tim The Butcher. Tim always for ferrets, so Frederico used his only weapon he had: A poisoned Pizza he threw right into Tims ugly mouth when he was abou to cast a Mind Blast on the poor ferret, So Frederico saved a very pretty little ferret maiden, they married and lived happily ever after on Konstantines court.
The End>

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman