Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

[New Battle] Capture the Flag (Edited. See Kon Reply)

Started by King Kong, July 29, 2013, 09:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

New Battle!

CAPTURE THE FLAG!

Thank you to all those who did the first run. -- We will better and tweak the course as we go.

It runs 2 times a day.

There are 2 teams on a new expansive course. You get to the other side near the enemies base and double click the flag to capture. Run it back to your base.

You cannot capture a flag if yours is stolen. Kill the person carrying the flag!

When you die, you will respawn to homebase. 10 seconds later you will be teleported back into the battle field.

Use the course to your advantage. Like the 2 walls that run long close together. You can run in between them and are totally protected from anyone outside the walls. Same goes to any flats where you use stairs to get up too. No one can attack you from the ground.

All players, new and old. Make sure to join all the Battles you possible can. You will see them announce in game when they are available to join. You do not have to be a pvper to join them. You lose absolutely nothing by joining, you never even actually die.

BUT EVERYONE GETS A PVP COIN. Win or lose. You can buy great and rare items with this currency at the PvP Coin Arena!

Happy Battling!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Electo Jason

I can't wait to try this i feel like a kid in a candy store with these new things :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

Quote from: Electo Jason on July 29, 2013, 11:13:25 AM
I can't wait to try this i feel like a kid in a candy store with these new things :)

You ARE a kid in a candy store. Hahaha.^^

Btw.:
That new battle is awesome, ty for this! :=)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Electo Jason

New Rule..... Tys and Falada cant be on the same team :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

The point/rank gain/loss after CTF is not fixed.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Saturn

Can't wait to try this. I love battles. I'd love to see Tys and Fala in there! Haven't battled them in months.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

GM NollKoll

Made a almost complete overhaul of the CTF arena, had a few players to test it, and it seems swell!

Whats new?

Well each team got a watchtower that spawns temporary Bola's and Throwable nets, the small platform is reached by the gate and only teammembers of that base can enter it!
The Bola's and Net's is configured in this way:
They will self-delete after 1 min, and they will almost instant spawn ontop of the tower, after it has been spawned
And after noone picks it up for 10 seconds, it will remove, and after 1-2 seconds, a new one pops up. Why? Well this is to remove any exploiting of the bolas, you may carry it for a few seconds, but the main usage of them, is at the tower. So pick it up when you see the enemy coming, to ensure maximum life length of the bola/net!

The arena itself got a complete lookover, sure there is a few safe runways as a proud King Kong would say, but now its based upon a few meeting areas, and a few tricky spots where you could try to dis-orientate the opponent chasing you!

Remember though, if you are ontop of the lookout, try move one step back and forth each, to remove the chanses of you being kicked! (due to anti-exploiting rules of the arena, a person who does nothing for a while gets booted!)
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

zaxarus

Well done :)

But isn't that exploit security system (move move move!) unnecessary now? Since people who share IP do not get points?
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

Quote from: zaxarus on July 30, 2013, 11:26:35 AM
Well done :)

But isn't that exploit security system (move move move!) unnecessary now? Since people who share IP do not get points?

wassnt me that added it =P and i think its 2 minutes now.. not sure
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Voxpire

The point in the idle kick timer is that it stops people loitering in a battle and doing nothing every time it runs.
It would be more useful when the teams fill up, so that it would keep invites open for people who want to join in.

zaxarus

I'd like to suggest to bring the CTF Battle more often. Maybe every 2 hrs or so?
Tys

"My name is my name."

King Kong

Quote from: zaxarus on July 30, 2013, 06:13:01 PM
I'd like to suggest to bring the CTF Battle more often. Maybe every 2 hrs or so?

Ill add more times.

EDIT: Added 6 more times through day.

It's a balance since we have many other battles and do not want them conflicting. Also less is more. When it does come up everyone joins instead of it happening all the time and people skip it.

I have a Q....

Which is your guys favorite battles & least favorite ones?

zaxarus

Favorite: CTF (but it's special, so maybe doesn't count^^)
---

So:

Favorite: Graveyard

Least favorite: Corridor

(What happened to The Maze btw?)

Tys

"My name is my name."

Falada

My Favorite always was the Doom Collosseum Battle and the Red Light.
Too bad first is gone and second i can't go because it's never at a time i'm online.

Least Favorite is 2vs2 and Corridor.

The CTF is great and very special so i dont count it :)
greets Fala

King Kong

Love that you guys love the CTF...

You liked Doom?

Well I just might have to rebuild it for you folks then.

I just felt it was kind of laggy cause of the arena, but people kept saying they liked it.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman