Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

THE WINTER CURSE WILL SOON BE CALMED! *updated again, main post*

Started by GM NollKoll, December 14, 2013, 09:00:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

nah things are the way they are, if u found a way, keep it a secret..   Added it just for lulz, even tho it took some time, but its a town invasion festival for those that needs to stay alert =P will update thread soon with droptables
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Saturn

How the heck do you destroy those snowmen! I've tried forever. Event starting lighting fires undernearth them. I like a challenge, but the unknown is driving me insane!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

GM NollKoll

=P well since alot of players allready figured it out,  i can give a hint..  something with alchemy
But..

Mr. Giggles

Ok this event is very very very cool one thing would make it better for me and some others is if some garg iteams would fall also ;]

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Mr. Giggles on December 27, 2013, 01:48:23 PM
Ok this event is very very very cool one thing would make it better for me and some others is if some garg iteams would fall also ;]

they dont? none at all?
Also im back now, so ill look into it.. also giggles, shame on you.. noone pranked mr king kong
But..

GM NollKoll

Since noone got a super rare robe yet, ive been thinking of lowering the hp of the monsters, how do you all think of this? Still same chanse, but a bit quicker to kill the monsters. Please give feedback on this, and please check out the suggestion part and write some suggestions in the "Yee ole dungeon" thread aswell.
But..

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mr. Giggles

Ok the snowmen are to hard to find please make there name show up n screen when you come in there area.

Mr. Giggles

alright I give up to frustrating to look for ten min to find the snowmen then kill one thing and have to go look for snowmen again was super fun for a while now its just to painfull to find them and unless some change is made I don't thing anyone will ever see the super rare robe

GM NollKoll

right =P ctrl+shift might help... but ill make it easier for all to spot em.. same place
But..

Mr. Giggles

oh thanks noll ya same spot would be nice

zaxarus

Quote from: GM NollKoll on December 30, 2013, 03:20:57 PM
right =P ctrl+shift might help... but ill make it easier for all to spot em.. same place

ctrl shift does not show the snowmen ;)
Tys

"My name is my name."

GM NollKoll

all 4 snowmen will spawn near each other, one greater explosion potion could take care of all of em, and all monsters have been lowered from 50k to 25k hp (its a warm new years eve, if u guys want a story behind it herp derp)
But..

Mr. Giggles

Ok looks like theres been at least 1 super rare robe found and 1 super rare potted tree nice grats bizkits.

Thatperson

iv had a super rare strength pie... 100 str!! :D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111