Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Revamped Treasures of Tokuno Pigment Area + PvM Event Room

Started by GM NollKoll, February 28, 2014, 09:06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

********Tokuno Pigments*********

As most of you know, i made the "color stones" a bit more awesome, with a hue tester that you will see how each pigment will look on you (just double click any of the stones, and the npc will change into that color),also added the remaining pigments that didnt exist there.

And with a bit of chat with King Kong, the prices of dyes have been lowered to 50% what they used to be. No need to pm him anymore about dyes, since all dyes are on the donation painter allready, and all pigments can be shown in the Treasures of Tokuno house, aka Pandora Pigment Library now =P.

*******PvM Room**********

Also for a week ago or so, i revamped the PvM room a bit, added 9 new spawns, from a total of 6? spawns to a total of 14 spawns, and each spawn got its unique broadcast, so you know what just have spawned in there.
Will add 5+ more spawns later when i get time. There are atleast one spawn now that the new players should focus on, and its the "gold rush" one, quite easy spawn, which will bring you a nice sum of gold.

With the spawns that are to come, are daily bosses included, which will have their own unique spawn, but also an Impossible Spawn, which might you have heard rumours about. Which upon completion might bring you new Artifacts, such as an Artifact Talisman & Earrings. This spawn will be among the hardest ingame, and requires alot of teamwork, but if you manage to complete it, you have the rights to brag about it. (Will also have a greater chance of spawning deco items, handheld lightsources etc etc, feel free to come up with suggestions)

Big Thanks to Falada for the help in the pigment room (amazing how much colors you know in your head). And also thanks to That Person, Tys and many more for helping me with the various different spawns.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Mr. Giggles

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

rocktuff

8) awesome news gm noll man you are so appreciated by me I wish there was more I could do to show ya so ill donate an extra time this month just 4 you...
Long Live John Elway

GM NollKoll

Cheers ^^
Currently adding 10 more spawns, after that ima do a few more tests with some monsters for the impossible spawn..  Also since some players dislike autolooting etc etc.. The end of the impossible spawn (if you manage to get that far=P), Spawn perhaps 50 chests, 2-3 of em got the artifacts, need to smash em with an axe, and players get like 5 attempts, then they all dissipear.. So there is always a artifact spawning, but u need to pick out the correct chests =P sounds fun hehe.. gotta check if its possible first
But..

Voxpire

Sounds possible, do we have FillableContainers Noll?
(They automatically fill themselves with loot every N minutes)

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Vorspire on March 03, 2014, 06:06:36 AM
Sounds possible, do we have FillableContainers Noll?
(They automatically fill themselves with loot every N minutes)

ooh please, i can do that with xml :3 Question is if the spawner itself register a boxsmash as a kill, and how fast it does it..
But..

Thatperson

big up noll.. always tryna find ways to make things more fun, and bring his own little brand of chaos :)

GM NollKoll

DONE.. 10 new spawns, brings it up to a total of a whoppin 25 spawns. (from the original 6) Lowered the respawn rate a tad aswell. Will begin thinking up the waves of the impossible spawn, i want it to be a small masterpiece, so bear with me
But..

Mr. Giggles

Its so hard to wait I have a real problem I think that's why my back is hurting all the waiting hehehehe.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Mr. Giggles on March 04, 2014, 11:07:37 AM
Its so hard to wait I have a real problem I think that's why my back is hurting all the waiting hehehehe.

No thats from prospecting a tree and you fell down.
But..

TheGrimReaper

Would be cool if the ''Hue Tester'' had a shroud on as I have noticed the colors look different on shrouds, or make 2 that change color same time the one who's there now and one with shroud?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman