Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The Invasion of the Orc Dungeon *ended*

Started by GM NollKoll, June 04, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on June 14, 2014, 07:43:38 PM
i was waiting for the first cry post about being pk'd in a fel event....

when i came back after a 2 year break it was the easter event. i wasn't geared up or anything. Grim killed me every chance he could.

I didn't even mention it on the boards. The easter event wasn't transferred to Tram. Jus sayin'
You can't say it wasn't fun! :D I helped you getting your dodging skills back. :P

Christoph

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on June 14, 2014, 07:43:38 PM
i was waiting for the first cry post about being pk'd in a fel event....

when i came back after a 2 year break it was the easter event. i wasn't geared up or anything. Grim killed me every chance he could.

I didn't even mention it on the boards. The easter event wasn't transferred to Tram. Jus sayin'

You're funny, no one's crying, but if your buddy's didnt have your back you wouldn't be saying that, oh also, turn off your spell macros and fight me, because as of now, thats not even pvp, hitting a button and letting it run is easy to do, and having your guildys gank... i was here when "real" pvp was happening............

i was hoping this would get changed for "EVERYONE", not just me, but of course the guilty minded gankers would get on here and post negative about what i said

GM NollKoll

Chill out everyone!
Changed the droprates to 2% on excubitors and 2.25% on the commander, and that is 2.25% per deed, so 4x2.25%, meanwhiles the excubitor only drops a his type of elemental as a deed at 2%.. Let me know how that works for ya!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Christoph

alrighty, got a full day to test out the new rates, and still no go sir....
was there literally all day by myself, and still no ele deeds, not even from the excubitors
and for some reason now it don't seem like the geodes are dropping, i still don't have a single one of those

Ladibug

Got a geode drop tonight. 2nd time in there. Thanks for the event btw, it is pretty fun! I like the suicide skulls. Makes it actually a bit challenging than just having something have high hit points.

Can I make a suggestion about robe rewards? They are really useless. They are basically deco to go on the floor of my house. So it makes no sense that it's a robe. Can we get deco rewards that look like deco? Things we can place in our house? Ex would be a plant, lamp, chair, table, etc. Or if it's a wearable item, maybe have some special ability on it? Things like that make more sense than a robe that's unwearable.
I <3 my Soul Family

GM NollKoll

When i move it to trammel, i might add more decos. And quite odd that you still havnt got a drop yet. the boss should have a total chanse of 5% to drop A deed, and there is 8 excubitors per boss, so total of 16% there.. Noone got a deed yet?
But..

d35tr0y

As far as I no there has yet to be a deed drop I have spent some time down there as well and so far got a geode and 2 scopes all last night other than robes
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Horns Nigel

I got a scope on the third one I killed, Id say thats pretty good odds...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Christoph

no, no deeds yet, i was there a straight 8hrs or so yesterday and nothing, got almost 4 sets of scopes, and no geodes....

d35tr0y

IMO even tho the odds seem slim from what players are saying they ought to stay this rare one it definatly has kept people hunting and two this type of item has potential to change a lot just my 2 pennies tho
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Tyrone Biggums

I suggest if your goin to make it tram cut the drop rate in half and keep the fel side going also

Johana

i Just tried this spawn out, its cool.  Any way of leaving it going forever? (adjust rare drops as needed).  The orc dungeon just has no reason to visit other wise unless you orc mask mine that is.

GM NollKoll

i could switch it from tram to fel for a while, then back again.. ill just wait and see how many deeds that drops etc..  And no, i wont actually change the dropchanse in trammel, i got other plans for trammel ^^
But..

GM NollKoll

the invasion has failed to find what they were looking for, or you have driven it off.. The gargoyle invasion is trying their luck on the trammel side of orc dungeon. Same dropchanses, slightly different rules =P, you will notice!

Will add more decos to it later tonight, or tomorrow.. Pretty beat after midsummer here in sweden, which we the nordic countries celebrate alot more then the rest of you =P

Enjoy!
But..

GM NollKoll

totally forgot about the new decos, they are in now. The excubitors got 1 new item (2 if you count that it could face 2 ways)
and the boss got 3 new items.
Also increased the chance of deeds slightly.

Got plans on making something simular, but permanent in a place i know is free. So enjoy this invasion as long as it lasts (a few more days due to my forgetfulness about the decos), since it wont be completly simular later ^^
But..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman