Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Event and Patch 2nd of March 2019

Started by GM NollKoll, March 02, 2019, 06:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

-Fixed Map 97 in the tmap books, i know there is a few more locations that needs to be fixed, but i leave it to another day.
-Ring of the Vile can now be exchanged at the artifact exchanger.
-Peacock feathers will now explain a bit better what you will create.
-Rattooth dagger should now give proper damage. (Same as a normal dagger, but has better attributes, that fits a new player alot better)
-Added Paladin sword to blacksmith menu! Also added a few things to tailoring, i will mention these more at the bottom.
-Treasuremap chests will no longer yield gold above 60k stacks.
-Reworked how alcoholic beverages work, could this have something todo with a certain saint?
-Added remove trap to powerscroll drop list, all hail this wonderful scroll to the droptable.
-Added a few new things to the void pool reward table!
First off, Chivalrys Demise, a red-text paladin sword.
And then, 4 different luck scrolls! This is mostly end game grinding for those that want, they will add a weighted probability of 1-9 luck on any equipment that has luck in a certain range.
The first scroll works between 100 and 149 luck (add upto a 150) and they add luck up to steps of 50, up to 300 luck total on an equipment. Where the first scroll is very cheap to buy (75! points)
And a small mini event while im gone!
The Silk Trader!
a silk trader have arrived at Pandora, he will sell you some extremely expensive silk cloths, he will randomly pop in and out in various locations, but he will broadcast (ingame only, not on discord) which locations he have appeared at, and which map.
I will most likely start placing it in lost lands somewhere, and i might move the spawner around later, but most likely 50% chance if its trammel or fel it spawns.
With silk cloths you can craft a tuxedo  suit, even a top hat! Or a wedding dress if you so like? But also some new fancy hooded robes. Rumours even say it has some other stuff, that might fit into your easter decorating, or even st patrick days celebrating, and more!

But yea give me a couple of minutes and i set it up ingame after the server started
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman