Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 13

Started by Xeen, October 31, 2010, 08:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UOAddicted

nervermind what i said the link works was just a bit confusing hehe

Kontact

QuoteIt's a great idea. Will keep things even more balanced since there is a group of people who tear through champs and have a flood of 120's

Quote- I dont understand this sentence. How does it make it more balanced?

because someone who has put the effort into levelling and gearing their character to efficiently farm champs, (probably not you or you would know this) could get more than 100 powerscrolls in a day. In this situation anything less than 120 was worthless. This change now gives value to 105s, 110s, 115s.

QuoteAlso how does having 10 maxed out properites on jewels fit in to making things more balanced?

firstly 'balance' is a relative term which is contextually dependant. i.e. it is not appropriate to guage 'balance' in a comparative analysis between pandora and whatever shard you came from or think is balanced.

each shard has a unique contextual and system history which adds to its character. Pandora has had several imbue system changes which preivously had no total attribute cap. The attribute cap that has been put in place exists to prevent suits being made that have >10props on every possible layer making the pvm too easy and quickly redundant.

to attain this 10prop cap on the new system is very difficult, and I would seriously doubt anyone attaining that cap with max intensities any time soon. (BUT ITS POSSIBLE).

it establishes 'balance' between what currently exists on Pandora (gear wise), and what is possible to attain by new players, allowing new players to have an equal opportunity to craft/imbue gear that is comparable to some vets gear, thus 'balance.'

QuoteAlso if it is such a great idea, then why wasnt it made this way on OSI? You cant say that they didnt think of it.

a final point, as previously mentioned each shard is unique, and upon joining a new shard you need to adjust and adapt to the system within which it opperates (as all players on the shard have done). If you cant adapt, then maybe you should unintall and just stick to mind sweeper.

incognito

Is ther a -mage skill removal rune? Well is there going to be 1? I kno ther isnt.

Aaliah

Geez,
the change to powerscrolls made my vendor instantly sell all the 105's I had and didn't have the chance to change the price  :shock:
[e scream

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]