Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 33.2 - 4/4/2012

Started by King Kong, April 04, 2012, 07:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Publish 33.2

Imbuing Mats

- Most Imbuing mats are almost back to normal for drop rates. They are much, much easier to get since the economy has bottomed out like we wanted. Imbuing mats will be fairly easy to get again. Some harder than others.

The following Imbuing Materials are much easier to get on their relative monsters.

(Chances are based on a random average, or a % chance. Not guarenteed, it's random. Might get 2 mats off 3 mobs, then non for the next 30.)

1 out of 20

- Void Orbs
- Raptor Teeth
- Silver Snake Skin
- Reflective Wolf Eyes

1 out of 15

- Seed of Renewal
- Faery Dust
- Boura Pelts
- Crystal Shards
- Spider Carapace

1 out of 30

- ALL Essences (Example: Eccence of Direction)

- All Mini- Champion Bosses will ALWAYS drop 2 or 3 of each of their Imbuing Materals. The mobs leading up to them and killing them is well worth it now.

- Goblin Mini champ / bosses have added Crystal Shards to their Imbuing Mat drop list on all Goblins & Renowned Goblins. 1 Void orb & 1 Luminescent Fungi (plus all Imbuing mats it drops normally) will ALSO ALWAYS drop on the Goblin Renowneds corpses.(Gray & Green) (Goblin Mini Champ is much more valuable than before)

- Imbuing mats that are sold in PvP Coin Arena using PvP Coins has been lowered by about half.

- We will be making more adjustments to Imbuing. When mats become easy to get, then usually chance to fail when making them goes up. Not on this patch though!  :lol: No worries. Your item will never break.

BATTLES UPGRADE

- From watching you guys in the Battles, we have made internal changes for more efficiency.

- The teleporting over and over should no longer be an issue.

- In the 2v2 and 3v3 battles. If you just join the Que, it will automatically pick a team for you. But if you click View teams option near Join Que, you can pick which team you want to be on. This will allow to fight at random, or you can plan out with you and friends, as long as other people are not in the slot and the team is not full. The 2v2 and 3v3 will most likely not be broadcasted since we will run these often.

- The statuses of the battles in [Battles window, are color coded and much more efficient.

- You will start to see several more battles appear tonight & tomorrow

Tweaks

- Vorspire might have found what was causing the item disappearing issue. Not a guarantee since it never happens to us, only some people. Hopefully this does it. If not we have a couple other options to try.

- Pulled back damage output on shadow strike slightly

- Hopefully the training elements and NPC's in Glass City won't wander around aimlessly at random.

- Soultaker has added another tutorial video to Pandora's YouTube Channel. This makes #5 and he's already working on the next! Subscribe to the channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/pandoraUO

- Changed the wording of the Tokuno Stones when disabling. Sometimes it "disables" but they had been red before that. It's just telling you that it had a chance to turn green but it decided on red right now, so don't waste your time liking for a bit.

- New Pandora Wallpaper. Click this link, then click image & save it. From there you can open it, right click it and set as desktop wallpaper.
http://www.pandorauo.com/imgs/Pandora_U ... lpaper.jpg

- Website got a few upgrades

- Took out the Arrow in Knee messages. Was suppose to stop at midnight on April 2nd. Well I guess Vorspire is the one who got April Fooled

I know I've said it before and I'll say it again. Some of the most prized imbuing materials can be bought cheap with pvp coins, in the pvp coin arena. You get pvp coins by joining the Battles - click Battles on your toolbar or type [battles.

EVERYONE GETS A PVP COIN, WIN OR LOSE. YOU DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING FIGHTING. I KNOW IT SEEMS SCARY BUT ITS NOT. YOU NEVER ACTUALLY DIE. ITS FUN. TRUST ME. NEW AND OLD PLAYERS, JOIN THEM. GET YOUR PVP COIN.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman