Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.2

Started by Voxpire, August 05, 2013, 08:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastian

how do you damage or drop crystal ? , before i can big champion drop water earth crystal drop 2 . lasted uptade i cant drop crystal i tried chance uptade imbuing farming.

Silas DroSakhar

The point is, that was before the patch.  We are now after the patch, and the adjustments that have been made were made by the powers-that-be for whatever reason they wanted.  Complaining that the drop rate is too low, after Vorspire already said it is at the rate it is intended, is just wasting everyone's time.  I realize you'd LIKE the drop rate to be higher, but it's not going to happen.  I'd like Lord British to bend over and kiss my rosy red arse, but I don't expect him to actually do it, no matter how many times I tell him to.  And yes, I've tried telling him to.

Just my two cents.  Kon, Vorspire and Noll have put a lot of hours and a lot of energy into making this a Sosaria we can all enjoy, and I, personally, don't think it is the player's place to try to brow-beat them into changing things, just because we may not like the way something is set up.
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

sebastian

>>>>> Vorspire>>>>>>

önceki yapılan uptade ben gidip neira championda , 2. şer adet crystal düşürüyordum. şimdi fire damage 100 maim damage full imbue ve başka full area axe ile önüme ne gelirse öldürüyorum. ama hiç crystal

düsmüyor . bendemi bir yanlışlık var yoksa sizin yaptıgınız değişikliklerdemi poison elemantal olan bir yaratıga

ben nasıl poison damage vurarak crystal düşmesini sağlıyacam. ? yada fire damage vererek bir yaratıgı nasıl öldürücem. bu mantıklı geliyormu sana kardeşim . biraz daha acıklayıcı yazarsanız sevinirim yada

taktiği nedir. ingilizcem yok diye bu kadar ızdırap cekmenin ne anlamı var anlamıyorum. yoruldum artık keyif alıcam derken zülüm cekmenin anlamı yok.

championlarda cok hp var zaten solo kesilmiyor oda ayrı bir dava.

zaxarus

Bu yapmanız zarar değildir. Bu canavarlar yapmak hasar.
Örnek:
Bir canavar size karşı zehir zarar vermez ise, zehir kristaller alabilirsiniz.
Yapmanız zarar önemli değil!

Şampiyon öldüklerinde şimdi yok çoğaltılır. Bu hepimiz aynı içindir.

yine:
Sizin hasar: önemli değil.
Konularda: size yapar canavar zarar verebilir.

---

It is not the damage you do. It is the damage the monsters do.
Example:
If a monster does poison damage against you, you can get poison crystals.
The damage you do does not matter!

Champion Spawns now disappear when they die. It is for all of us the same.

Again:
Your damage: does not matter.
Damage the monster does on you: matters.
Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on August 07, 2013, 05:00:12 PM
Bu yapmanız zarar değildir. Bu canavarlar yapmak hasar.
Örnek:
Bir canavar size karşı zehir zarar vermez ise, zehir kristaller alabilirsiniz.
Yapmanız zarar önemli değil!

Şampiyon öldüklerinde şimdi yok çoğaltılır. Bu hepimiz aynı içindir.

yine:
Sizin hasar: önemli değil.
Konularda: size yapar canavar zarar verebilir.

---

It is not the damage you do. It is the damage the monsters do.
Example:
If a monster does poison damage against you, you can get poison crystals.
The damage you do does not matter!

Champion Spawns now disappear when they die. It is for all of us the same.

Again:
Your damage: does not matter.
Damage the monster does on you: matters.

şimdi bir yaratık bana poison atmaz ise ben ona poison damage verirsem poison crystalmi düşücek . saniye başı poison atan monster nasıl ben alıcam ben zaten nefes aldırmadan öldürüyorum basit yaratıkları , ama malesef düsmüyor anlamadım ben bu sistemi.

Falada

Monster does 60 % Physical Damage and 40 % Poison Damage.   When monster is dead, there is a low chance for crystals. If it has crystals they will be earth or poison crystals (60:40 chance).  This does not mean that a crystal is guaranteed.

------------

Canavar 60% Fiziksel Hasar ve% 40 Zehir hasar yapar.  Canavar öldü zaman, kristaller için düşük şans var. Bu kristaller varsa onlar toprak ya da zehir kristalleri (60:40 şans) olacaktır.  Bu, kristal garanti olduğu anlamına gelmez.
greets Fala

sebastian

Quote from: Falada on August 07, 2013, 05:16:26 PM
Monster does 60 % Physical Damage and 40 % Poison Damage.   When monster is dead, there is a low chance for crystals. If it has crystals they will be earth or poison crystals (60:40 chance).  This does not mean that a crystal is guaranteed.

------------

Canavar 60% Fiziksel Hasar ve% 40 Zehir hasar yapar.  Canavar öldü zaman, kristaller için düşük şans var. Bu kristaller varsa onlar toprak ya da zehir kristalleri (60:40 şans) olacaktır.  Bu, kristal garanti olduğu anlamına gelmez.

peki sen bu yaratıgı silahında hangi damage ile öldürüyorsun , bu crystaller düşüyor. anlamadım cünkü cok mob kesiyorum crystal düsmüyor kafayı yedim ben senı az cok anladım uykusuzluk cekiyorum uyumam lazım yarın tekrar bakıcam tek tek mobların damage lerine deniyecem tesekkür ederim.

Voxpire

The creature in Falada's picture would work like this:

Base chance for drop = 5%
(Based on hits - this applies to all mobs under 1000 hits)

Take chance vs random?
- If false: nothing drops
- If true: 60% chance to get 1 Earth *AND* 40% chance to get 1 Poison
(Possible 2 crystals total)

When mobs have > 1000 hits, base chance of 5% increases and so does the amount of each crystal you will get.

Champs/Peerless all have a base chance of 80% and drop between 1 to 4 crystals per elemental damage type.

Abyssal creatures (from the new facet Abyss, they have a Tier property) are different.
Their base chance is a more complicated formula based on their Tier, their average drop rates will be much higher than any other facet.

The reason the current drop rate seems low is because we have not let people go to Abyss yet, it is still under construction.

sebastian

tier xp yükseldikce drop şansı yükseliyor, onu anladım . ve poison pysical damage olan yaratıkları elemantel damage vererek öldürdüğümüzde, belirli bir sans ile crystal düşüyor. ben random öldürüyorum. silahım ile bundan sonra resistlerine bakarak öldürücem deniyecem. tier 2 felan heralde silah deniyelim bakalım. belki olur :) teşekkür ederim ilgilendiginiz icin kolay gelsin.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman