Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Crash?

Started by tweekzz, August 02, 2010, 12:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tweekzz

Did the shard go down again? or is it just me.. lol.

TrashyNewb

its not just u

Mahavira

Just come to the forums, if there are a lot of people on the forums, there was a crash and the server is down.

No need to make a thread.

tweekzz

haha, yeah i guess so eh? my bad.

madegowarrior

this is a long outage, last night it was down on and off for 3-5 mins. I have been unable to log in for 20 mins now.

tweekzz

it was down for a couple hours the other day. i hope we dont revert too far back.

RaWrPwNt

For what people pay in donations... the shard really shouldent be going down this much.. = imo...

RaWrPwNt

Sucks spending hours on peerless keys, to finnaly get the last one, and the shard go down.. and i bet it wont be on the same one we kill.. yay reverts...

King Lorcain

Thats show biz.

tweekzz

4 crashes in my first week, lol...

RaWrPwNt

When i was in vent with kon one time, he said he wished he got a text message saying the servers down or something.. but when we post saying hey the servers down.. he just deletes it and says dont post that the servers down.. soooo..... wtf

Murderface

i'm glad you made a thread, i was wondering myself if the server was down since i couldn't log on. and since you made a thread i now know everyone else is having the same problem. so thanks again for making this thread.

Mahavira

@RaWr

He doesn't want new people to look on the forums, with how few threads we actually get on these forums, and think, "my god, this shard goes down all time."

That's what I thought when I first joined. I looked on the forums and seen all the threads labeled, "Server Crash," "Is the Shard Down?" etc. It doesn't matter that the threads were a week or so apart, people could get the wrong impression.

@tweekz

It's because we've had two different updates this week. We usually get a crash from them; after an update, were pretty much beta testing the new things. Crashes happen, but it's for a good cause.

TrashyNewb

ive played 3 days and 2 of them so far had some fairly long duration server crashes.

tweekzz

oh, i know, i wouldnt join a new shard not expecting the occasional crash. they just always happen at the most inconvenient times lol..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman