Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Proposition for vendor house gaters

Started by Deadmau5, August 23, 2010, 09:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadmau5

I do not want to eliminate the option of allowing people to efficiently gate to their specific vendors.  I do propose though that an area is designated allowing them to do so.  Or a specific range away from insula bank / moongate that they can gate from instead of right next the bank / moongate.  With the growing shard population I think its better to help relieve overcrowding / spamming near the main town of choice of the players.  I know that I could place these gate vendors on ignore but since I may be interested in their goods just not their spam this is not the most ideal solution.

Bobby Digital

i second that, very good idea

Nuggts

Agreed! I vote that you put them on newb dung side. That way its only a few short steps to see whats on sale today.

pskarren

put them on ignore dont visit them eventually they will stop. problem solved.. if it really makes u mad put backpack on their gate spot.

Despicable Me

pskarren we dont want them gone, we want them moved so we can visit them whenever we like without the constant spam

Karzack

Agreed, move them aside.  I don't want them gone.  I visit them at least once a day.

pskarren

their is no need for personal  gate to ur vendor

Ryuu

There isn't a need for a gate to a personal vendor in a mall or house that already has a gate to it. I like the idea of putting them near the new player dungeon.

Dharmakaya

I agree have them moved to dung side. I use them also and it is nice to gate right to them for items. Does get annoying thou by vote, bank and gate

Murderface

my vendor gater (Old Crow) was next to the vote stones, and magically my char moved more towards the statue south of the gate. obviously by Konst or Gizmo. i personally am all down for a specific spot to gate from so i don't cause anyone problems, but am still able to send gates. gating to my vendor has also allowed me to make some money renting out spots due to the fact that my vendor house has high traffic due to the gate. aswell as making my vendor much easier to reach and advertising it. But in the end it is up too the owner.

Peppermint

I agree.  It's getting a little out of hand over there, and it seems like another one pops up every couple of days.  On a few shards I've visited, they designated an area of Luna for gaters since Luna's a hot spot for vendors.  It'd be nice to have a designated spot in Insula or Luna for the gaters.

Ryuu

This is something that will get out of hand the more pandora grows too. So a fix sooner would be better. The entirety of insula will be covered in gates sooner or later. lol!

dg_w

I also agree to the above ,
The shard is getting better all the time and Insula is busier .. Lets move vendor ports over the river in Insula. Hate recalling there to be spammed with vendors and gates

Murderface

Just a thanks to all the immature players who decided to messing with my vendor gater, and whoever placed all the bag balls at my house. maybe a little pm next time letting me know my guy is saying to much or gating to much. you know, the adult thing to do. ive been told some of the people who were doing it, are friends with Gizmo, and thats fine. but seriously grow the fuck up. sending a PM and being polite, can work wonders.

Deadmau5

Gizmo is a robot who programs and is not capable of friendship.  He has no allegiances or enemies.  But we still treat him as family either way.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman