Previous topic - Next topic

Rippster

Ties are overrated.  :P

Kyztrx

Moi!

Stonexx

k

King Kong

Quote from: "Wraithe"Damn Kon Damn Man, I know its been a while but to get on IMDB, thats the shiznit man as a reguler writer there I am most impressed man!!!

So can I get an autograph, make it out to E bay, big e little bay... =). I mean that all in fun thats a futurama quote if anyone thinks Im being an ass.
Much success and luck in that business man I'd kill to be a villain in any type of movie !!!

Nice I don't meet many IMDb writers, or people who contribute a lot. I do know a lady here in LA who actually works for them. She won't tell me where she's located, all I have it a card. Like it's the CIA or something.

QuoteI think Kon is pretty  

Oh your sweet. Well at least you guys know I am not some weirdo out to kill you all!!!  :lol:

But I do feel a bit uncomfortable now that you guy's have seen my face.  :oops:

I am supposed to be on the cover of a popular magazine in Chicago for the month of December. Maybe I'll post it and let you guys read it.  :D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Jupiter

In the spirit of the winter season;
ps; In game im either Jupiter or Saturn...Also, im the guy, if that wasn't clear...

Dirk Kincaid

I suck at posting pics on forums. If you just gotta see my mug, look for timothy hill in burkburnett texas on facebook. I'm the fat guy holding the snake.

Helvinr

That's me before a night on the club.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Belegerandh

I don't have many photos, though my friends do. This is a few years ago before I started growing my hair again. I'll have to do some digging on another HD.

Oh, and since no one is posting their ugly pics, this is one of me cognac'ed. I only remember standing up from a lawn chair every time I wanted to get my smokes from my shirt pocket. Not even a drinker anymore, really. Well, obviously!  :!:

backwardsman

Quote from: "Helvinr"

That's me before a night on the club.

just wondering if this pic is really you? it is a nice pic if it is. What kind of club were you going to.

Helvinr

Yep. That be me. I was going to a gothic/industrial club in town. It's called The Hop.
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

burnz777

Here i am, Deathly in game.

Pantelima

Me and my cat Pippi :)
Pantelima of FocalPoint Labs (FPL) Guild
Miku\'s Animal World Luna North]

TyEv129

My name is Tyler:D i play as Gwar.

Wraithe

GWAAAAAAAAR!
Arcane Librarian of WSF, Veteran returning to the fold slowly but surely, Nice guy and helper, PM ME TODAY IF I CAN ASSIST YOU

Wordpoet

Doug... Also known as Va'Lor Ravenclaw in game. I've played for a few years on and off as time permits and have always been more into the PvM and RP than PvP, probably because I am more familiar with PvM tactics.

Here's my Sig:

And my Pic:

Just kidding.. (But I do like that one)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]