Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

moogley here

Started by moogley, February 05, 2011, 02:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogley

hey. new to Pandora. played UO (osi/es servers) for 4 or 5 years between AoS and ML. played on multiple shards. created a guild called Phoenix*Inquisition [NIX] that did pretty well. moved onto other games and eventually split apart (apparently, there is now a NIX guild in WH, AoC, WoW, CoH, W101, UO, and several other games, but i don't control the guild anymore). i've built my own shard before, but just for fun and i'd rather play, really. just checking things out here... never played without skill caps, so it should be interesting.

i know this shard will be very different than what i'm used to and i'll accept any help anyone has to provide. i'm gonna get my girlfriend playing soon, too. she's never even heard of UO, but she's a trip and will be fun to have around.

if there are any guilds (organized and active with teamspeak or ventrilo) that would like an experienced player who is a noob in Pandora, let me know. once i get suited up and trained, you won't regret it. (i don't mind working a mule to benefit the guild as long as it's not a money sink for me... unless i somehow become very rich, very soon).

oh, by the way, are there any unique ways to make money in Pandora? or do i just run the heartwood quests and do bod's all day? THANKS!

here's what i've played before (remembering that i've been limited by skill caps and such) and how good i can be (once trained and equipped):

PVP:
fencer/archer: very good
ninja archer: very good
necro/mage: good
mage (without necro): okay

CHAMPS (or bosses) blue:
chiv archer: very good
tamer: good

CHAMPS red:
archer: very good
mage fielder: good
utility thief (if necessary): good
necro/mage/spellweaver: good

PVE
.... i mean... all ya need is a tamer, right? maybe not on Pandora, but i can play one PvE nonetheless...

Rotwrath

Welcome hope you enjoy

Maggdalena

Welcome Moogley!  

I think you'll find that the folks on Pandora are generally pretty helpful and you can ask questions in global chat by using [c and usually someone is willing to lend a helping hand.

Pandora does have it's own vent server, provided by the owner, Konstantine.
Hostname: dallas.vent4rent.com / Port: 3124

If there's anything I can help with in game, feel free to send me a message.  [pm Maggdalena

See you around!  :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman