Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Holy Rock Items -Suggestions

Started by King Kong, February 23, 2011, 03:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

If you haven't noticed, I am moving Pandora in a way that I want players comments and suggestions to help shard in a major way. Not saying I will agree with all, I have a much more clearer perspective of it from my position, but with that being said, you have a different one as a player and useful to say the least.

So couple days of past, Holy Rocks are hard to get, mining 24 hours a day average will be 1 Holy Rock.

I would like to do something a bit different with holy rocks, but I want it geared towards crafter. pvmer side.

For example, Holy Rocks for Rough Stones, give players who can only mine a chance of getting a rough.

Would like to hear your ideas.  :idea:

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Cuemif Sampset

1 per 24 hours? ave right? Because my miner has been going WITH 120 mining for over 2 days and nothing yet lol anyways, Here are my ideas for holy rock reways

1) Rough Stones: Say 2 rocks per 1 rough.
2)Portable Forge/Anvil : 25 rocks.
3)Resource box: 15 rocks.
4)Tool Box: 10 rocks.
5)P-coins: 1 rock per 1 P-coin.
6)Everylasting Pet Shrink Potion: 100 rocks

I have more but not 100% there are right for here so I will leave those in my head hope you all like these

King Kong

Nice cue. ty

RoadBlock

Maybe add some runics to the list..  but I do think it is way easier to get roughs than these holy rocks

Kronen

i'd like something new like a hydroponic box/mini greenhouse to put all the plants i'm growing inside.  so long as i put the box near a water trough, and keep potion kegs in it, my plants are watered and looked after automatically.  perhaps with a better menu for cross breeding than on the existing plant gump, so we can breed for diff colours and plant types more easily as well.  and a gump to collect seeds/resources from all the plants in the box at once!

and how about tinker runic kit?  not as good as the donation one but say of a gold/bronze sort of level.

Ely

Just a reminder of the tinker power scrolls would like to see, either as a holy rock item or added in with the champ ones.
Also as holy rock is aimed at crafters, would you consider adding crafter power scrolls (not inc tailor n smith) to the list of items to trade them in for.

Maggdalena

Power scrolls for crafting skills would be an awesome addition to the rock, and a true reward for crafting!!  Having to wait until after someone who does champ spawns has gotten them for themselves, their bots, their guildmates, their sister's cousin's best friend.....ugh!

The poor crafter who sits in their home for hours on end, hammering and sawing to make chairs and dressers and wooden chests to sell or tinkering lovely candelabras, has to wait until someone offers to sell a powerscroll, and usually for an outrageous amount of gold :(  (which you definately don't make by selling chairs and candelabras....lol)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Kronen

craft powerscrolls would be nice :) i'd be inclined to ask for smith and tailor ps to be included, i've been trying to get 15 tailor ps from the bod system for months!

King Kong

cool cool

UOAddicted

enchanted essences and relic frags for poeple who dont script them

Kelvandos

I know that there is a never breaking pickaxe up on the stone. however my bot runs using shovels (cant and wont make or use pickaxes). Is there a way to make a ever lasting shovel just like the pickaxe? Also as for crafting items, a bag of random recipes for craftable items.
Kelvandos is the half blood prince of Tanis half elf. If u dont know who those 2 chars are then you need to read more books......

Kronen

shovel item type TWF
pickaxe item type QPF

you could just find the appropriate line of your script and change or add item types ^^

Kelvandos

New issue with Holy Stones that could effect all players. The stones are quite rare. much rarer then pcoins or any other pandora only objects that are free. This being said, idk how they did it (probly turned criminal to do this or released a pet) but my bot miner has been pk'ed twice this day, not even in fel i might add. Once in the pandora noob mining area, a spot i thought would be safe, and the other outside in a random cave. Im not mad that some player killed me. I had everything insured so nothing of value was lost. What i am mad about is the (possible) holystones lost. I know of at least one lost cuz i didnt unload it when i got to my house. I dont want it back i am actually suggesting that since there holy an all that they get "Blessed" in game. Just to deter those would be criminals from killing or using a released pet, to kill these afk miners. Since most everyone hunting these new stones is using a bot to do so  they have no way of defending themselves cuz the nature of bot mining is afk.To the person hunting bot miners, learn to pk live ppl not afk miners noob ><. srry for the long rant and i hope no1 else has this same problem.
Kelvandos is the half blood prince of Tanis half elf. If u dont know who those 2 chars are then you need to read more books......

Cerone

Afk resource gathering comes with its dangers. I think if its gonna be a crafters reward stone it should be for crafting gathering isnt crafting. gathering is setting a bot and farming these stones. they should drop for crafting use of skill not for anything else and that means all crafting because as a starting player yes tailoring and BS ps's are gonna be hard to come by. Even rewards from these should be focused on crafting. I was thinking more along the lines as you have a 20% chance for one to drop on skill gain or something then at max skill you just have to make a certain quality or do something special or have a special tool to get that chance to get again. my opinion though

King Kong

I am working on doing stuff for crafters actually crafting.. I am looking to have Holy Stones integrate into some kind of crafting. I cannot do it all at once, scripting is long and has to be bug proof. But Holy Rocks will have other uses eventually.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman