Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hellooo

Started by rockshmo, March 11, 2011, 09:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockshmo

Hello everybody, name is rockshmo, in-game is the same or some variation of that name.

I've played.. countless UO shards, pre-uor, oldschool shards, dabbled in OSI a little bit, just came here from Excelsior UO actually. Not sure if anyone's heard of it but it's no-pk, a few custom things, but it got boring! So here I am because my boy Castle Bravo tipped me off about this shard.

I've only macro'd a couple skills but I like the setup so far, was wondering where the majority of peeps hang out, and what people do before they're fully macro'd up, geared up, and ready to pvp?

Hope to meet/see a lot of people in-game! Oh and I like to craft too sometimes, so I was wondering what the most useful craft skills were around here in terms of most useful craftables, most rare, etc etc.

Kronen

hi/welcome and stuff.

i suggest you jump to the help & player guides forum viewforum.php?f=11 and read up all you can about imbuing, this is probably what most people are working on when they're not killing each other and monsters.  it's a very enjoyable, time-consuming, obsession-forming system to make our gear uber.

you'll want tailoring and smithing characters to farm bods and get you runics to make sweet gear to start imbuing with, too.

or you can be lazy and buy partially pre-imbued good basic gear from my guildmate ely, at one of the shops in west insula.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman