Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Doom FeedBack

Started by Ely, March 12, 2011, 09:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ely

well the new artis seem to be droping well, the only thing so far is a few of the rooms have 2 or 3 sets of doors on top of each other.

TBH im quite imperssed with the speed Kon implenented this new system from the inital idea post to today, Thx for all the hard work ppl put in to get it up and running. :D  :D  :D

William Darkage

Yup, i was also amazed at how fast the new arties were put in. When i first saw the post i was thinking like : cool new artifacts in probably a couple of weeks/months. But no it barely took a couple of days. Good job  :D

Ely

Just had Legacy of the Dread Lord drop, and it was the old version.

Mahavira

Yeah, Legacy of the Dread Lord dropped as the old artifact, happened to me too. That's the only artifact it's done that with so far though.

The drops are way too frequent as well, these items are too good and they don't take long enough to get. They drop about every 2 hours with fast paced hunting and a party of 3-4.

*Also, the Spirit of the Totem has 30 dci? Was that supposed to be 30 hld?

King Kong

I need to have them not drop so fast... and yeah thanks folks.. worked really hard and fast on it all, took forever.. still have some bugs to clean up with it... please dont farm them right now until i get a handle on the drop rate

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

incognito

I think th drop chance is fine, i spent arounf 12 constantly going round n round gaunt n have got nothing at all!

Mahavira

I spent...a while yesterday. I haven't been today because he doesn't want us to farm until the rate is fixed, but I was there longer than anyone else, twice as long even. I have some and I've been with others who've gotten a few (most only spent an hour and quit). There was one new player who got Helm of Insight and Spirit of the Totem in like 4 hours worth of hunting.

Think of how long it would take to imbue an ornament of the magician? These things should be really rare.

Kronen

only bad thing i have to say about the whole experience yesterday is MY MOUSE HAND HURTS from all the charging about every 10 seconds between rooms.  i swear more time was spent running than actually fighting any of the mobs :p

hopefully the 20.9 change has fixed that - i take it it's cool to return to gauntlet now?

Lithium66

Not sure how much you changed the drop rate but it seemed like osi standards to me lol bout 7 hours worth with one arti. I did get the legacy of the dread lord and it dropped in the form of a bokuto.

Mahavira

Alright cool, he must have already changed it. Sorry for jumping on you Incognito, I thought it was the same drop rate, because I even saw people yesterday complain that it was "too rare".

King Kong

Guys I played with the drop rate.

How is it now? it's 1 PM Pacific time on March 13th, I did a reboot yesterday.

Anyone got one in last 15 hours?

incognito

Nps mate :) n thats meant to say 12 hours. Was wrekd haha! N i mean we were doin 1 round 10 minutes :/  just got 1 now tho :)

King Kong

hows it dropping now? anyone?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman