Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Imbuing

Started by knoxrub, April 03, 2011, 03:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

knoxrub

Any idea when the rune chisels are going back in?  Also what about the drop rates for those ingreds that haven't dropped like Void orbs... chaga mushrooms, and essence of achievement... There are some others that drop but MUCH too infrequently.  Faery dust, silver snake skin, undying flesh, essences of singularity, diligence, direction, feeling, reflective wolf eyes...

Anyone else got something to add?

Serpen

I'm pretty much focusing on PVM at this point but have really bad Luck, would love to get my hands on the Chaga Mushroom. Can we get some hints on if these do spawn in the same places as OSI? For a lot of the other materials too? I've never done imbuing before so it's been pretty tricky to put it all together to figure out what I need to do.

Ely

I`ll add to this post rather than starting another.  Yesterday I lost a suit on a mule char, stipid me forgot to set the auto renew.  So im looking to rebuild what I lost basicly LRC added to parts with MR2, So LRC requires fairy dust residue and amber.  Residue is eazy to come by as allways, the dust drops well enough on fairy dragons, a few hours and i`ll have 10. My issue with the new system is gems, basicly they drop too infrequently.  If there not going to be on NPC vendors any more, then plz can we have them drop as they did before, even getting 10 of any takes time when a mob drops any of the 9 types.  

This brings me back to a topic ive mentiond before of crafting magic jewels on the tinker menu, some of these have a posibility of being faster casting 2, faster cast recovery 4 or 5, not seen them but LRC, LMC & SDI also have a chance of being higher than normal, but if gems are so rare and therefore so valuable then they wont be wasted on the slim posibility of getting a extra high property jewel.

Before the changes I spent many an hour hunting silver serpents for there venom, and with the gems I colected over time I would craft magic jewels and mabe 1/50 did have that bonus property, sadly most did not survive the old imbuling system.

To sum up what we curently have is gems being as rare if not more so that relic fragments, and the property that all new players want now takes days to add to there item where as before LRC could be maxed out to 20 in 2-3 runes which cost little to make.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman