Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Problems with my UO

Started by Miz3r, April 12, 2011, 07:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miz3r

Hi there guys, just a check up, my UO im running is on razor, and i am patched up too 7.0.8.1 and for some unknown reason my game lags all the time from day 1, i play other games online like cod4 and war3 without any lag what so ever, its just with UO that it lags.

Does anybody have any suggestions or help for this, i tried running razor as administrator and does the same thing, could it be my razor maybe, its version for razor is 1.0.12.16, i do not know if that is old or newest, i am at a stump here, i really enjoy playing UO but this is ruining my experience atm.

I am using windows 7 ultimate 64bit, and my PC well upgraded so that wont be the problem.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks

Drizzet

I played this shard a year ago and now want to return again. I just downloaded client and patched to the same patch except the one that is actually applied is 7.0.8.0. So my client version is 7.0.8.0 but I am unable to connect atm not sure why. Someone said that as soon as 7.0.7.1 is installed click cancel. So maybe we both have gone too far? Although the website says patch to 7.0.8.0. So not sure whether thats affecting your speed of the game. Just letting ya know what i'm struggling with.

"Totaly remove Ultima Online, reinstall, and use UOPatch. keep an eye on it downloading and installing the patches. Once 7.0.7.1 is installed, press the cancel button.
Start Razor and your good to go. :D"

Drizzet

Ok i can confirm 7.0.8.0 is working correctly. Maybe you have patched slightly too far and it is causing lag? I dunno. But your version of razor is also the same as mine and is the most recent. Try running razor as administrator if you don't already. I am running on windows vista and I have to run as admin else razor won't work correctly.

Miz3r

What version of Razor are you guys running?

Phluke

You should be fine as long as you DO NOT patch furthur than 7.0.8.2
DO NOT PATCH TO 709

Try clearing out your internet cache, and see if that resolves some of the lag.

As long as you are running the latest version of Razor you should be fine.Other wise just got directly to runuo.com.

Hope this helps  :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]