Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Caps Listing

Started by Mita, April 30, 2011, 03:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heric

Lumberjacking is in the same category as strength tactics and anatomy and don't count towards cap

Lightning

Quote- At 150 or more int, one can perform the special move 'Disarm' while holding a spellbook and casting a spell. The spell being cast will have an Armor Ignor effect, and 'Disarm' will be deactivated. The amount of damage 'ignored' grows with higher Int, and can eventually go past 100%

I got a question to this: if i cast a fireball for example, while activating my disarm ability, then i hit the enemy with 0 fire resist? Is this correct? Sounds very strong to me.

Mita

Haha, my bad there lightning. I meant to fix this part. You see, that bit of information I had read from the forums, directly from either xeen or kon, so I took it as true. I tested it thouroughly myself a few weeks back though and it was not working. Not at 150 base int, not with 200+ int. It did not work with different kinds of books, etc etc. It didn't work. So I'm afraid I must retract that part. Sry for the delay there.
*updated*
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

BuarLT

In uo guide for enhance potion it says.
There is a total cap of 50%. If your character has the alchemy skill, the cap is raised 10% for every 33 skill points you have. At 99 Alchemy the cap is 80%.
So the part about alchemy is true for this shard?
( http://www.uoguide.com/Enhance_Potions )

Ramza

When it reads ".1 mana per second for every 40 int" does that mean you only get a new .1 every 40 int or is there a linear scale between? I guess I am asking if for example 40 int gives .1 mana regen, does 50 give .125 or do you have to wait until 80 int to get .2 and so on.

Are there plateaus or is it a scale that takes into account each single point? I heard in other UO shards dex for example is in 30s, so 90 dex is the same as 91-119, then 120 you get another boost to speed. Is it like this, or does 91 dex give more bonus than 90 (however miniscule)?

Autumnstar

Not sure about the mana thing, my interpretation was it only increased every 40 points you had, but now youve asked im wondering too.

As for Dex, you can see by putting on say a +6 Dex item that both your bandage speed and swing speeds increases (assuming they are not already capped), sorry didnt have any Dex items with just +1 handy, but im fairly sure each point of Dex modifies at least these 2 properties (because the numbers my mods changed by were divisible by 6)

Ramza

OK that's what I wanted to know. Just making sure I'm not gimping myself with my stat setup. I will admit I didn't test it at all since I know some are more visible than others. Dex would show, but mana regen .025 probably wouldn't show up anywhere if I got +1 int.

Casho

.1 mana per 40 Int means 0.0025 mana per 1 Int.
I don`t believe you will notice if there is 0.1 more or less mana per sec or even 1 mana per 10 sec :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman