Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Race Change

Started by Diomedes, May 04, 2011, 04:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I understand that this is available for $20USD, But i have no money being as im not old enough to get a job... When i started this shard, i came from a shard that ran with Mondains legacy, so i hadn't seen gargoyles yet, i thought they were the coolest things ever. So i started with a gargoyle, and began to train skills and stats, ect. Just like anyone else would do when starting a shard. Anyways, around 34K in skills (With multiple PvP experiences and exploring around the shard a bit) I reilized that Gargoyles are difficult to obtain gear for and pvp with.... So is there any way that we could possibly get a race change without having to donate...? I know its alot to ask.. but maybe we could do it for a ton of pandora coins or something. I'd much rather be a human than a gargoyle... There are several other items available for pandora coins and for donation bucks (Unlimited shrink potion ect.) And i was just curious if this could be another item we could have the same way.
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Zathron

i agree with this not everyone can donate i think that race change token should be avalible for pcoins  :?

Angel0178

or this is just another suggestion for the admins: I don't know how hard it would be to make an NPC to give a quest that turns a garg into another race. Four would be needed: one to turn a garg into a human, one to an elf, and vice versa. Then just link them to a few other quests. Again,just a suggestion cause I really do not know how hard it is to make an NPC and do all that.

Diomedes

I never thought of that! Thats a great idea. But it would have to be difficult. Especially if the race change is worth 20$...
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Mita

There is an NPC in moonglow that will change you from elf to human or human to elf. It is a short quest and very doable. Could update his quest so that he gives you a choice between the 2 races you currently are not.
Hum -> Elf
Hum -> Garg
Elf -> Hum
Elf -> Garg
Garg -> Hum
Garg -> Elf
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

King Kong

If you PM me in game we can work something.

The only reason it is not in the coin room because when it was it would crash shard sometimes etc.

Remember Pandora was the first and one of the few shards that even have playable Gargs. The basic free shard core isn't used to them, so sometimes we have to jot around it.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mita

Understandable.
Can you maybe put up a sign "PM so'n'so for Gargoyal Race Changes" or something?
Or... see viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2380
  The link here ^ as another way to get that info out.
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman