Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Gargolye jewelry

Started by kolpo, June 19, 2011, 07:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kolpo

Hello,

Gargolye jewelry is not in the list of things I can craft with tinkering, do I need a recipe or is the crafting gargolye jewelry not yet implemented. Is there some other way I can aqcuire gargolye jewelry?(the ones that gives resists to compensate for less armor slots)

kolpo

I just found gargolye jewelry, a gargish necklace and a gargish bracer was found as loot on a lava elemental near lava pit. With imbuing could I then place resists on it :)

Mita

Ten Mur is the gargoyal... place... loot jewelry there and imbue it. Plus, you can be working points up to get queen's forge access (command: [showloyalty ). 1/2 casting jewelry is great as a base for basic low-cost imbuing. =)
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

Templar Thano

a little bump here to see if this Topic will get some attention,

cant get Exceptional gargish jewelry if you cant craft it, if that's the case its kinda a bummer, one of the things that offsets the fact that gargoyles dont have a helmet slot is that some of the Jewelry have resists built in.

King Kong

I think you are mis understanding

Take any human/elf jewely and you can wear it as a gargoyle, they are the same. Just in Ter Mur they happen to "look" different

Gargoyle's have a head slot, glasses. Use Glassblowing to create / repair. Or do some of the quests for Mace and Shield glasses or find the glasses artifacts in the doom Guantlet

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Templar Thano

I understand that Gargs can use regular jewelry but that's not exactly what I'm referring to, my concern is that we cant get gargish jewelry (I'm mainly referring to Gargish Necklaces and Gargish Earrings) outside of drops and if you will notice from the linked articles they have all 5 resists built in +can be exceptionally crafted further boosting their resists.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman