Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Sea Horses - What about Gargoyles?

Started by Diomedes, July 10, 2011, 12:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There are lots of new uses for sea horses, and even some new sea pets out there that i've heard of, But gargoyles dont have a way to roam the sea.... I mean, other then a small ship, but we dont stand a chance against someone who is riding a sea horse and has a shimmering on you.

So i was curious, Can gargoyles have a robe, that allows you to fly over the water?
Theres an oceanic sea robe for gargoyles in the Oceanic docks area, But I paged for Kon to see if thats what it did, and it doesn't... Its just a normal robe.

As a garg, i'd love to be able to fly over water, or have some sort of way to roam about it.

Just an idea.... Reply what you think about it, or Ideas to help gargs get over water.

P.S. I'd love to find a way to get to Scalis as a garg :P

- Diomedes
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Kronen

since gargs can fly anyway, they shouldn't even need a special item to fly over water imo!

but i'm guessing it isn't that simple to implement :(

incognito

From what iv heard kon is planning to implement th robe to allow gargs to fly over water. Give them time tho, stil lots of bugs tht need fixing

Diomedes

Awesome - Thanks guys.
And you would think so Kronen, But Gargoyles are just afriad of water i guess.

I look forward to the robe, Though i wont say i look forward to the price of the robe. Haha.

Thanks again

Also, If i could get Staff confirmation on this, that would be great :)

- Diomedes
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Lilith

I can't give any specifics, nor an ETA (some time after Xeen gets back from his much-deserved vacation), but yes, the guys are working on a way for Gargs to have water access without the need of a boat as well.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman