Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Latest patch - Gargoyle Nerf?

Started by Ferris, July 19, 2011, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Hey all, I understand that a ton of hard work has been put into releasing the latest High Seas patch, but along with this patch have come several changes/bugs that have definitely nerfed or impeded the game play of Gargoyles. I am in no way trying to downplay the hard work of our staff, but rather I'd like to bring light to and perhaps get some feedback from other gargoyles as well as the staff regarding these latest changes.

With regards to Gargoyles, perhaps the biggest change is that we are no longer able to wear human style jewelry. It is already hard as it is to find worthwhile gargoyle gear, but this change severely limits the type of gear available to us. I've found myself having to re-imbue gargoyle style jewelry just to be competitive as my old jewelry is no longer wearable. In addition to this change, there is currently a bug that has changed the "Token of Holy Favor" to a "Gargish Bracelet" that is ironically, only wearable by humans/elves.

Next, there is another bug that has made gargish plate armor completely unrepairable. I believe it is only limited to this type of armor, making Beserkers Breastplates and all other plate style gargish armor unrepairable. I've found myself having to use Powders of Fortification in the meantime just so that I can use my current suit which is ALL Gargish Plate.

Finally, I believe that this has already been mentioned in another thread, but Gargoyles are unable to travel on water since we cannot ride sea horses. Perhaps the Sea Horse Quiver can be made so that we can fly over water when equipped?

Thank you!

*edit* One more addition - though I don't believe that this is a server/Pandora issue, but when flying, gargoyles are seen by Razor as "poisoned" thus making the mini-heal macro useless and making my bandage script go haywire :P

King Kong

This was not on purpose -- please report it to the bug stone in New Insula, I have also jotted it in my notes.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Ferris

Thanks Kon, will do!

Diomedes

Aye... Still not able to wear my jewlery even after i paged about it a week ago. I've been working alot, so i dont get on much anyway, but when i do, i can't do anything with my main character because i dont have any jewlery. Even my "gargish bracelet" (As ferris mentioned) Cannot be worn.

Just thought that i would reply to verify everything that Ferris is saying - Glad its being worked on

Keep up the good work Xeen and Kon! The shard is looking amazing!

-Diomedes
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111