Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

the PK brez

Started by Cyrus, August 22, 2011, 01:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

hey pandora,

im new to the server and ive been trying to get some money and items by doing the TOTS in the mines and dojo. Unfortuantely every time im there the same Pk Lord Brez continues to kill me and loot my items. I am very new and it is impossible for me to prevent myself from dieing. Can anyone help? also has anyone run into this same guy before?

- Lord Buzz

Gasper Le Marc

Ok i have a solution to your problem, heres what we do, you pay me to get your stuff back, so when he kills you and takes your stuff, i steal it back, BAAAM, win win. you get your stuff, i rip another person off and feel great about myself and he is left gobsmacked.

Doh, i suppose saying it here wasn't a good idea after all, a foiled plan.

O well you could always train and better your skills and join a guild and hunt in parties?

If that all fails send me a pm i am sure i can help you out.

Gasper Le Marc
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Cyrus

thank you gasper.. i will definetly pm you next time i see him coming. you can kill him right?

Godric

Gasper is a thief... he doesn't need to kill him to win the battle, he only needs to relieve him of his possessions.

Angel0178

Godric, you are never supposed to reveal the identity of a thief. Cyrus, if you wait til Tuesdays to do the TOTS, they spawn all through Tokuno, and then the rest of the week do stuff like kill monsters in Tram, you won't have to worry about Brez. Also, on Thursdays, the Doom Dungeon is pvp free.

Godric

Quote from: "Angel0178"Godric, you are never supposed to reveal the identity of a thief. Cyrus, if you wait til Tuesdays to do the TOTS, they spawn all through Tokuno, and then the rest of the week do stuff like kill monsters in Tram, you won't have to worry about Brez. Also, on Thursdays, the Doom Dungeon is pvp free.

Correction, the thief is not supposed to reveal their identity... I am bound by no such code ;)

I knew about Tokuno Tuesdays but is Thursday really PvP-free in Doom?

Maggdalena

Quote from: "Angel0178"Also, on Thursdays, the Doom Dungeon is pvp free.

This is no longer true.  According to Konstantine, non-pvp Thursdays have been removed from The Gauntlet in Doom.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Diomedes

Also PM me, (Christopher) Ingame next time. I have a guild that loves to kill Brez :))
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Angel0178

Quote from: "Maggdalena"

This is no longer true.  According to Konstantine, non-pvp Thursdays have been removed from The Gauntlet in Doom.

What? Why'd they do that?

Thats a shame. I really enjoyed that. Okay, well in tha case do not go to Gauntlet on Thursdays, OP

Godric

Quote from: "Angel0178"
Quote from: "Maggdalena"

What? Why'd they do that?

Thats a shame. I really enjoyed that. Okay, well in tha case do not go to Gauntlet on Thursdays, OP

Weak! I would so have gone to that... oh well, guess I'll stick to crafting and killing things that don't drop artifacts. Where else can we go for PvM arti hunting? Tokuno, on Tuesdays, give us something for the rest of the week King, your loyal subjects beg of you!

Maggdalena

With it not being scripted that PvP is not allowed in Gauntlet, I think it just became a staff nightmare of "he killed me" "she hit me first" blah, blah, blah
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Angel0178

Yeah, it was real fun when they used to do that. I think at the time it was more a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" type deal.

Gasper Le Marc

I think my identity has long been seen and labeled thief, i cannot change my ways yet better them.

Good day.
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Ely

it seems as a shard we are getting an every growing population of PvM players who have no interest in PvP.  It would apear the balance of where to get arties needs a look at, I know our Lord goes by the mantra "greater risk, greater reward", but those who wish to stay in tran and PvM should get some reward for long hours of killing mobs.  

Ive not been to Doom since the day the new arties started, but I would go have a look down there see how dangerous it actually is, I bet its pretty quiet.

Godric

Quote from: "Ely"it seems as a shard we are getting an every growing population of PvM players who have no interest in PvP.  It would apear the balance of where to get arties needs a look at, I know our Lord goes by the mantra "greater risk, greater reward", but those who wish to stay in tran and PvM should get some reward for long hours of killing mobs.  

Ive not been to Doom since the day the new arties started, but I would go have a look down there see how dangerous it actually is, I bet its pretty quiet.

I think you may be right, it might be quiet... too quiet to solo the gauntlet even, and then you'll probably always have someone who has a character logged out in there and keeps logging it in to check if there are players to kill. It only takes one PK to bring down a Trammie like me, PvP is heavily based on PvP-skillz or PvP-macros... I have neither.

Thanks for supporting the movement - "Trammies Want Artifacts Today"... I'll just leave this here  :)

:lol:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]