Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PvMers who disslike PvP

Started by Ely, August 24, 2011, 07:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ely

Just thought of a few ways to help get your bank account go grow and enable you to buy the arties /items you want from the PvP lands.

Imbuing mats, the shop with the vendors who sell mats do very well outa me.  Mats (materials) are all found in Ten Mur and I belive they now all spawn the same as OSI, so using startics or uo guide will point you in the right direction.  yes you will need a house and vendors. but even if its in the middle of no-where gating from luns gate on an alt char will get ppl there and if the shop is good they will mark a rune.

MIBs, now there is a lot of discution on where and when SoSs/MiBs spawn, but if you gather enough a days fishing at ship wrecks is very lucrative. 25k+ +items from each.

Paragons, yes Ilish is pvp but totally empty exept from spirit due to its closness to dreadhorn.

Coin mobs, the only hard thing about coin mobs is finding where they spawn, once you have a book or 2 full, cycling round can be very profitable.  pcoins sell for 3-2.5k each

daily pvp, now i know you may not like the sound of this one but hear me out. its every hour, notice is given 5 mins b4, and even if you are out in the first round you get a pvp coin just for giving it a go. PvP coins sell for 20-18k each plus you get a chance to practice a bit spell/specal move combos you may find it shows you a chink in your armour even in PvM.

SG peerless, Navery night eyes, Stig dragon, and slasher of veils, all I belive in safe zones. oh medusa too. all have the chance to drop arties and good loot ect.

Doom, give it a try see how quiet it is, but never say "I got an arti" as the frendly blue next to you may turn as hes been running room to room for 8 hours and you got one on your first dark father.

PvM room I personally dont do these due to most of my regular spells being disabled in that room, but I have it on good authority the loot is very good if you can endure the mobs long enough.

obscure champs, yes more PvP zones, there are many champs around the lands and some are rairly visited, if you know where to go you can enjoy a full day of uninterupted champing.

I hope this helps some of you PvMers find your pot of gold.

Godric

+9 internets for the help
-1 internets for the mention of daily PvP

Thanks for this, there are other things I clearly had not considered. Not quite the same as that message "for your valor in combat..." but I can't complain too much on a free shard now, can I?  :)

Ely

its profitable as you get one PvP coin just for turning up.

other places you may try are any fel dng that doesent have a champ in it.

King Kong

Great post Ely.

Not to mention you can vote once a day on 5 stones in Insula bank. Gives 10k gold. 5 Pandora coins.  8-)

Good post. People need to know Pandora might be the most balanced shard out there. Can we please everyone in the world? No, not all the time. But we have a great mix of Pvpers and Pvmers on this shard and they have seemed to get by pretty well for almost a couple of years now

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Ely

Ah yes vote stones, I knew I forgot some things.

Really which ever way you go about collecting shiny items you will need a good way to sell them, a good vendor spot is the best way although many just gate from luna moon gate to there house if its not in a busy location.

Many houses in busy vendor loacations have vendor rental contracs locked down and also advertize rent a vendor here, just PM the owner to haggle a deal on a vendor in a prime position.

dadiator

Bumping this for other new players.

Started playing with a few friends and one found out the hard way that Ilsh was pvp rules. He lost a hand so pvp is out of the question. Felucca and Ilsh are the only pvp facets currently, correct?

Thanks for the helpful post.

Angel0178

Yes, Fel and Ilsh are the only two PvP. Also, the voting stones have change, you now get 2500 gold, and a 5050 chance at 5 pcoins, so thought that should be said to let new players know.

dadiator

Cool, thanks

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111