Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Quick question.. i hope

Started by tokeywokey, September 02, 2011, 02:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokeywokey

How many houses can u have before they go into decay state? I have 3, 2 in decay state, 1 not.. The 2 seemed to go into decay state after i built the 3rd house last week...
ill drop the 3rd if the 2 go back :o i dun wanna refresh nor do i know how lol...

Godric

It should be 3, but I think after the first the newest house becomes your main house and the other one or two before it need visiting every so often to 'refresh' it.

Maybe someone else can explain this a little better, I picked this up from placing my second house and ingame messages.

Diomedes

5 Houses is the cap. And this is per account, not per character.

Your newest house is the only house that will NOT decay.

So when you had 2 houses, your first one would of been in decay state aswell, you just might not of noticed it.

Theres a fancy command: [Myhouses

This allows you to refresh all your houses, travel to them, or even demolish them all from the comfort of your gump.

It also gives all the information on the house that you select - House name, its decay state, how many banned players you have, co-owners, friends, accessed, the coordinates of the house, the owner of the house, the facet the house is in, AND how big the house is (e.i. 14x14 ect.)

Lots and lots of info in that command! Take a look at it :). Its very easy to keep your houses in new condition with the gump, so theres no worries about loosing a house.
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111