Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Shrink warning: Don't unshrink pets!

Started by Azar, April 26, 2010, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azar

This is an urgent warning and is high on the priority list to fix.  We'll probably patch it up tonight if at all possible, but in the mean time DO NOT unshrink pets!  They currently shrink properly but do not unshrink at all!  They dissapear.  Please leave your pets shrunken and this will be fixed as soon as possible!

Thank you,

-Azar

Azar

Just an update, there will be a patch sometime soon that will fix this amongst numerous other things.  Stand by. :)

Azar

The shrink system seems to work for new shrinks now, old shrinks are still problematic.

Tiergan

On the MoTD it says old pets will be replaced with pet bond food how does that work?

Azar

It's simple:  You contact a GM for your free bonding food.  Hopefully you still have your pet statuette, which you can trade for the bonding food by paging a GM.  If not we'll probably look into the save games and grant you one anyways if you threw it away or something.

This is all up to Kons of course, but that's my take on it.

Ramante

This is still not working. A pet I had in my pack I was able to shrink and unshrink. Any pets I had that were shrunken in my bank or in a chest in my house, Kalden had to replace again.

Azar

Thanks for the report, it seems to have a lot to do with whether or not it's in your pack.  I didn't catch that earlier.  I'll fix this.

Tiergan

I had 12 animals shrunk in a bag in a chest in my house. Now 5 will not unshrink. I know they were returned to normal after the first attempt at this. However, They are back to lost forever. Hear of this before?

King Kong

If you have animals and it says "lost forever" [pm Kalden  and he will take care of you.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Tiergan

Kalden an I are becoming friends cause of this :P

Tiergan

Any idea on the ETA on this fix was hoping this was cause of the yard tool but got 27 new ones :(

Tiergan

Need a new plan PMed Kal and he is no longer a GM so what now?

Azar

Kons is working on setting me up with a GM account and hopefully I'll be able to help some of you out.

Also, I'm working on a fix, but need some reports.  If people would report anytime they have an issue with shrinks in this thread, please report the type of pet and any special attributes about it.

Thanks, I'll get this worked out ASAP.

orange_peel

What's your in-game Azar? I'll shoot you a PM so that when you get the GM status I'll be in your queue  :lol:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman