Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

gold rate on mobs

Started by Heric, November 29, 2011, 02:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heric

WFT happend to the gold drop rate??? 1/2 today and Kon says its a system were it moves on a daily basis?? whats the point in that! why would i spend an 4 hour killing mobs for gold today when to get the same amount i could wait unitl tomorrow and it only take an hour....??
sorry for the small rant this is not ment to offend.
I'm faily new to the shard (just over 2 months) and have so far come to the conclusion that the best way to get relic frags is to suck it up and farm cash to buy them from the players that have the suits to get them though champs or doom... and now the gold drop rate will be moving?? i dont get it?? how the hell im i supposed to afford a few mill for relics or arties when if im unlucky and the gold drop rate is low when i'm on the best i can manage is 20-30k per hour...
before anyone sticks there 'well i can still farm 100-500k per our AOE farming' in, I and i would bet most newer players cant... we dont have the items for AOE farming. (HCI, DCI, LMC ect)
I'm not asking for an easy time or everything now. I like to work for the items i have. (i make and imbune all of my gear) but please give some kind of fixed structer to it..
if the gold drop rate moves on the mobs i cant see vendors lowering there item prices. and again it seems wrong that on the odd night it will take me 4 times as long to get the same amount of gold as other nights. your just devalueing the free time that people spend playing on the shard..
Anyway other that the above love the shard and this change would't stop me playing just frustrate me until i've been on long enough that golds not to much of an issue..

Fuuko

I'm new player too, just got my skills up and started trying to get money. It is damn hard with this drop rate, everything seems so expensive.

Have been trying to shout at the chat if someone is selling decent starting suit for new player no luck so far. Tried checking the Vendors but all they sell is normal magic items(15-30k) runic crafted with not so good stats(300k) better ones are like over 1mil and then imbued items are like 3mil.

King Kong

You can get 12.5k plus 5 Pandora coins every 12 hours on the voting stones.

So that's 25k a day and another 30k from selling the Pandora Coins.

That's 55k a day. -- Which covers a lot the drop rate in gold difference for a run of hunting. - Only vote on 1 account per day tho.

Also there is a gold surplus right now, every shard goes through it. There needs to be lower drop rates for time being until we get a handle on it.

Felucca & Ilishinar still have very high gold drop rates --- High Risk = High Reward like any game. You can make a Million gold in a day hunting in Twisted Weild.

Also next patch there will be a trammel champion spawn where it will give trammel hunters a good edge.

Sorry you do not agree with this, but remember, I have ran this shard everyday for well over 2 years and just because it seems not good for that day, in the long run it will be a huge benefit for the shard as a whole. I have the shard it's self in my hands and thoughts, and right now it's more important than you getting 100 gold instead of 200 gold from a easy monster, sorry mate.

Cheers.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman