Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Offline - Publish 30 coming in. Be bored here

Started by King Kong, January 11, 2012, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Server will be offline today from about 4 PM - 6 PM PST time for Publish 30

Be bored here. :)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Maggdalena

Ugggghhh!!  lol...had to work overtime tonight and just as I walked in the door, hubby told me I'd have to find some other form of entertainment for the next two hours.  Maybe that's not such a bad thing.  Gonna' go jump on the elliptical :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Dirk Kincaid

man, now i gotta do real life stuff for a bit? Guess I do have a couple of hungry pythons that are looking at me funny. wonder if I can get them to eat celery?

Jupiter

Just as i get home from work...Man, i gotta get kids or something to occupy my down time when stuff like this happens... I guess i'll take the dog out to play in the snow.

Helvinr

I just woke up from a nap lol. Can't get my Pandora fix, so I'll play some Pokemon in anticipation for the next patch!
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

uxx

I want half of my money back! What is half of free?

Helvinr

You paying him half of what you have?
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Von Kudwar

UUUUGGGHHHH!!! still no luck

King Kong

About 20 min left folks! Sorry for the delay! Keep checking Twitter on pandorauo.com for updates

King Kong

Great time to update your clients right now. Go to your UO Directory, right click UOAutoPatch, run as Administrator

Update your Easy UO also if you use it

Jupiter

Phase one; Shoveling driveway with hyper active dog
---DONE---
Phase Two; Raid liquor cabinet
---IN PROGRESS---
Phase three; Pandora
---WAITING---

Elcid

Quote from: "Konstantine"Great time to update your clients right now. Go to your UO Directory, right click UOAutoPatch, run as Administrator

Update your Easy UO also if you use it

Do we need to update our clients?
Elcid [ODP]

Helvinr

Quote from: "Elcid"Do we need to update our clients?

If he says to, I would advise it. No reason not to.
________

Von Kudwar

starting to get worried ill have to go to bed without my fix.....this isnt going to bode well for my coworkers tomorrow.....

weasel

Yes  clients will need upgraded for the new patch , did mine last week so i could see all the snow.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman