Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Skill Titles?

Started by Opaloka, January 18, 2012, 07:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opaloka

I have noticed that the skill title from my parry skill seems to be the one showing.
Despite the fact that my magery, eval int, music and a few others are the same skill level. It was also the one i maxxed last (dunno if thats relevant)

In the old days didnt the skill titles over-ride by alphabetical?
Also when i checked stratics to see if i was missing something it says you can change your visible skill title by clicking yourself and selecting something on the drop down menu, but we dont seem to have that option here.

So my question is - are there plans to have this option? or is there already some option that i havent yet discovered?
I know its a little thing, but its nice if we can have different titles showing instead of all being stuck with whatever one we have maxxed alphabetically (or maxxed last if thats the way it works)
Ingame Name - Autumnstar

dadiator

I think if you lock the other skills and leave the one you want the title for pointing up, it should do the trick.

Opaloka

Oh thats great, i just checked the forum as the server just crashed, will try what you say when its back up
Funny how a little thing like skill title can make me happy, but if this works i will be very happy :)
Ingame Name - Autumnstar

Jupiter

I understand this completly. But when i thought about it, theres no skill cap here, so by the time you get your character skilled up, you'll just be gm (or legendary) at everything. The the title that shows is kinda irrelavent. It used to be kind of a heads up that if that character was legendary swordsman or mage or whatever, you would know what to expect from them, (or to watch out for them)
Mind you, i bought 120 lockpicking, and I do enjoy that im a Legendary Infiltrator.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman