Previous topic - Next topic

Gasper Le Marc

Hmmm, i see a loop hole :P

Free stuff here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O wait the Ban hammer is bigger than my ego grr jail time or free stuff,

Decisions Decisions
Legendary Thief of Pandora

King Kong

Quote from: "Walter Wego"I tried the resync with client, I use it so often I have a hot key assigned to it. Maybe logging out/in would have helped. I do the logout/login every time I get the "You are already holding something." I can't recall ever having my corpse not open. I mean even when it is empty it opens to the empty coffin gump.

But this is so rare a perfect storm of bugs, features, phone calls, and careless preparation on my part. Unless unmounting you at the newbie champ is planned. I found it to be a bit of a pain if you are just riding something with low hit points like a horse.

If I would have had everything insured, fine. If I would have chosen any other destination, fine. If I hadn't received a call from a handicapped senior citizen that needed a ride, fine. If it had been in Felucca I may have been able to find someone to help me loot the corpse. If the bug that wouldn't let me open my corpse would not have hit that particular time, fine. If there was a GM online, probably fine. If clicking the newbie dungeon would have taken my character to any other location then the newbie champ, fine.

I'm feeling kind of special, like riding the short yellow bus special!  :lol: Once in a lifetime conflagration of events, features, and bugs. Heck, checked my taming BODs and I already have two that will get me some +5 gear. I will miss my hat, just extraordinary good loot wizards hat. I hate the darn leather caps even when they made with special leathers, runics, and uber imbued.  Talk about stuff that makes you feel short yellow bus kind of special. We need straw hats imbue-able!

Walter

lol... thanks, this was interesting.  :lol:

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Ryuujin

Well this happened again today, Chuck Norris came in wacked all the gaters that were gating there. I did For. Eva. and got this:

Funny thing is, is that I took the head of Chuck Norris from a IDOC house  the other day.... lol I thought it was someones char. :P

toria

Bad form Chuck, bad form! We have to gate from Brit and your gonna rip my poor afk face off and feed it to me?! You sir, can rot in Shame. SHAME!

Kotosar

i think a good solution to this would be to set up a few safe zoned spots kinda like how Luna is but not the entirety of Brit. a area like the grass along the embankment next to the bank and even in front of it on the grass spots. and make them areas a mute area so theirs no Afk spam. lol i think that's what gets chucks panties in a pinch.
Be real or be dead, for life is a gift given to all.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman