Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Shard Changes/THANK YOU!!

Started by Jupiter, September 27, 2012, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jupiter

My god. Just perfect! The [FixMe command is a dream! And the trash system, love it! But, can you please break down how it works a little bit, like what items will generate points?

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Vorspire worked super hard on this -

It is a huge technical advancement. You guys have no idea yet!  8)

Late summer is always a down fall / slow point. Thank you all who have been loyal to us, we will not let you down. Voting & Donations drop, but instead of whining we will put the faith back in players & show you that Pandora shall always prevail!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

THREE CHEERS TO THE KING AND VORSPIRE  WOOT WOOT WOOT.....

zaxarus

Thanks to Konspire for their work. It seemed to me (for some weeks) that there is no interest anymore, but you showed me that i was wrong. ;)

So, i'd also like to know what kind of item would give more Trash Tokens. Only some examples maybe?^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

rocktuff

yes i agree ty I also felt like the server was falling fast but was def worth it in the end. Much thanks to vor and king kon baby Pandora will thrive again for a long time, lets all do our part by voting everyday and build up Pandora's population....
Long Live John Elway

Voxpire

The trash system; there's a Help button on the Options menu when using [TrashProfiles that will give some tips on how the system works.

Here's what the Help doesn't tell you:

Tokens are calculated by counting the amount of attributes an item has, the attributes include FC, FCR, Luck, Swing Speed, all that kind of stuff. You are awarded 1 token per property, the intensity/value of the property does not affect how many tokens you get.

There is a 10% chance on every successfully trashed item, to give 1 bonus token; The reason being is that a lot of items out there have no attributes to use in the token calculation - the bonus still gives some incentive to trash those items, since there's a chance you will still be rewarded for them.

I will say one thing though, if we catch you trashing excessive amounts of items that were bought from a vendor for the purpose of trashing them, we will suspend your trash collection profile. Anyone can see the history of things you've trashed and you've guessed it - staff can see a little bit more detail, so we know ;)

Horns Nigel

just a couple of swoops and a few balors is all it takes, very easy to hit 50 even for those who cannot be on line long, its a great system....Nigel

rocktuff

what do ya use the tokens for or where do ya use them plz
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

in luna east side find the trash collector and use buy.....Nigel

Horns Nigel

Is a trash bag better then a trash barrel?...Nigel

Voxpire

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 29, 2012, 04:47:35 PM
Is a trash bag better then a trash barrel?...Nigel

The Personal Trash Bag is blessed and bound to your character, the Trash Can is just a Trash Can, with an attitude - they both have the same function with the Trash System and both process trashed items exactly the same.

Horns Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]